Things that happened this weekend while I was still traveling. It's good to be home and back on the job. Thanks for all your patience. Here are a few of the stories that have been making headlines the past few days.
- Eva Longoria and boyfriend Tony Parker get pulled over by a cop on a bike. Eva supposedly makes some racial and cocky remarks  like "He's just a Mexican bike cop. He only wants your autograph." Now her PR team are working overtime to try to make it seem not so bad.
- Oprah's private plan was grounded  due to a damaged windshield. No one was hurt and we are still betting Oprah did not fly commercial once the problem was solved
- K Fed launches his music career beginning with his new official website . Have fun with that one
- George Clooney and Lucy Liu making out in NYC  just makes me jealous. Will their rekindled romance last through the new year?
- Rumors are flying that Brad and Angelina are getting married this weekend. They supposedly bought rings at Cartier. In other Brad news, there are new nude pics of him  that were taken and he's fighting for them back. It's not like we haven't seen it before.