Those stories and more in our daily news roundup.
- Gisele Bundchen celebrates her 32nd birthday today. [W Magazine]
- Kate Moss covers the August issue of Harper's Bazaar Ukraine, wearing clothing by Roberto Cavalli and Salvatore Ferragamo in an image shot by Terry Richardson. [Fashion Foie Gras]
- Madonna's younger brother Christopher Ciccone will show his first collection of footwear during London Fashion Week in September. Buyers have been told to expect "a welcome reprieve to the often unwearable designs of late." [Vogue UK]
- Not to be outdone by Ralph Lauren or Stella McCartney, Salvatore Ferragamo has designed a set of Olympic uniforms for the Republic of San Marino. [The Daily Telegraph]
- Is Dame Vivienne Westwood a vain woman? No. "I look in the mirror in the morning, I put my makeup on, and I think about how old I'm getting, and then I forget about it and that's that. I'm just quite happy and satisfied with myself," she says. "Actually, I think I look my best." [Interview]
- Those who can't attend the physical Barneys Warehouse Sale (in New York from Aug. 23 to Sept. 3) will be able to shop the sale online for the first time this year. [Racked]
- Kate Spade's senior director of creative Katia Kuethe says the brand doesn't need celebrity endorsements. "I think the whole celebrity thing has become very formulaic: the idea of using a celebrity just for the sake of using one," she says. [