Last Friday, Britney's father Jamie filed a restraining order against Sam Lutfi on Brit's behalf and today the details of the court order were revealed. The list of allegations against Sam are terrifying and explosive, to say the least, much of it hinging around Lynne Spears' claim that he was feeding Britney drugs without her knowing it. TMZ has the full restraining order, including a litany of specific examples of ways that Sam has manipulated Britney by degrading her, drugging her and trying to control every aspect of her life. Some of the claims from Lynne's testimony include:
- "Mr. Lutfi has essentially moved into Britney's home and has purported to take control of her life, home and finances."
- "He has cut Britney's home phone line and removed her cell phone chargers. He yells at her. He claims to control everything - Britney's business manager, her attorneys, and the security guards at the gate."
- He called Britney "an unfit mother," "a piece of trash" and a "wh*re."
- Sam "disabled all of Britney's cars" other than the one he gave paparazzo Filipe to get her out of the house.
- Lynne on Sam: "Sam bragged to me that he is the one who receives Britney's checks." She says Sam claimed that if he didn't give Brit her medicine, "she would kill herself. Then he said to me, 'If you try to get rid of me, she'll be dead and I'll piss on her grave.'"
- Sam allegedly said: "I sleep in cars outside her house so she can't leave" To her parents: "You people throw everyone under the bus. If you don’t listen to me, I’m going to make your name s*** in the papers."
To read more of Lynne's allegations just read more
- About the night of January 28: "Britney then became very agitated and couldn't stop moving...She cleaned the house. She changed her clothes many times. She also changed her three dogs' clothes many times...Britney spoke to me in a tone with the level of understanding of a very young girl. Britney then picked up a bottle of pills and read part of the label and asked us, 'What does insomnia mean?' Sam told her that the pills will help her stay awake."
- Lynne on Sam grinding up Britney's pills to put in her food: "He told us that the doctor who is treating her now is trying to get her into a sleep-induced coma so that they could then give her drugs to heal her brain."
- A conversation between Sam and Britney: "When do I get to see my babies?" and Sam responded, "Wednesday." Britney supposedly asked, "What do I have to do to see them?" and Lynne claims Sam answered, "Take the pills I tell you to take...If I told you to take 10 pills a day, you should do what I tell you to see your babies."
Lynne also said that Adnan tried to warn her about Sam, though who knows how trustworthy Adnan is either. Also, there is the scary story that this isn't the first time Sam has taken advantage of and manipulated a fragile "friend." Sam has not yet been served with the restraining order since he refuses to open the door of his apartment and had phone contact with Brit over the weekend. While these are still all just allegations, if even any of them are true, hopefully he will stay away from Britney, her family and anyone who he tries to treat like this ever again. And hopefully Brit herself figured out that she needs to get as far away from Sam Lutfi as possible.