Speed Read: Shia LaBeouf Is Seeking Treatment For Alcohol Addiction
Jul 2 2014 - 5:48am
Source: Getty / Bauer-Griffin 
- Shia LaBeouf  is not in rehab, but he is seeking treatment for alcohol addiction . "He understands that these recent actions are a symptom of a larger health problem, and he has taken the first of many necessary steps toward recovery," his rep said.
- Nicole Scherzinger opened up about her eating disorder , revealing that her seven-year battle with bulimia was a dark and "paralyzing" time.
- Pippa Middleton says that Prince George is "very funny"  and that he's brought the royal family even closer together.
- Breaking Bad spinoff Better Call Saul will overlap with the original show's timeline , so Walter White and Heisenberg cameos may happen. Find out more about the show here .
- Beyoncé refueled Jay Z cheating rumors by changing the lyrics on stage to "Resentment,"  a song that was all about infidelity. Watch:
Source: Imgur 
- Michelle Howard is the first woman to become a four-star admiral in the US Navy . She was also the first African-American woman to command a Navy ship and will become the deputy chief of naval operations, plans, and strategy.
- President Barack Obama responded to Republicans' lawsuit threats . He said, "Middle-class families can't wait for Republicans in Congress to do stuff. So sue me."
- Former French President Nicolas Sarkozy is under formal investigation  for allegedly trying to use his status to prevent an investigation of irregularities in his 2007 election campaign.
- The Federal Trade Commission demands that T-Mobile refund hundreds of millions of dollars from potentially bogus charges to its customers. The FTC alleged that premium text services, like $10-per-month horoscopes, were never authorized by customers and T-Mobile kept up to 40 percent of the charges.
- Former Man vs. Food host Adam Richman's new Travel Channel show, Man Finds Food, has been delayed indefinitely  after he was reportedly fighting with someone on Instagram. After using the hashtag "#thinspiration" to show his 60-pound weight loss, a commenter told him that the word is typically associated with pro-anorexia websites. He responded, "Do I look like I give a f*ck? Grab a razor and draw a bath. I doubt anyone will miss you."
- The US lost their World Cup game against Belgium on Tuesday, but that doesn't mean you can't relive all of the ridiculous moments  and goalie Tim Howard's incredible saves .
- Your daily dose of cute: this puppy-kitten pile is too much.