Those stories and more in our daily news roundup.
- After seasons of working with MAC Cosmetics, Alexander Wang will partner with Nars on his Spring 2013 show during New York Fashion Week. [Style.com]
- For its debut ad campaign, accessories line Pour La Victoire enlisted Terry Richardson to photograph model Jessica Hart at a club in New York City. [WWD]
- Just like her ready-to-wear, Stella McCartney's Olympic uniforms for Team Great Britain are the subject of envy and desire. "Everyone in the Olympic Village wants to trade with us," said gold medalist rower Pete Reed. "Lots of other nations look so plain and flat. Our kit is really something to be proud of." [Vogue UK]
- ICB — the brand revived by Prabal Gurung — will debut its first American ad campaign in the September issue of Vogue. [The Cut]
- Love Magazine partnered with artist Yayoi Kusama (who herself recently partnered with Louis Vuitton) on an iPad app that allows users to employ Kusama's favorite decoration: the dot. [Refinery29]
- Heidi Klum has reprised her role as the face of Jordache Jeans. She first partnered with the brand in 2007 and designed a capsule collection for it in 2008. [Styleite]