Those stories and more in our daily news roundup.
- After seasons of working with MAC Cosmetics, Alexander Wang will partner with Nars on his Spring 2013 show during New York Fashion Week. [Style.com]
- For its debut ad campaign, accessories line Pour La Victoire enlisted Terry Richardson to photograph model Jessica Hart at a club in New York City. [WWD]
- Just like her ready-to-wear, Stella McCartney's Olympic uniforms for Team Great Britain are the subject of envy and desire. "Everyone in the Olympic Village wants to trade with us," said gold medalist rower Pete Reed. "Lots of other nations look so plain and flat. Our kit is really something to be proud of." [Vogue UK]
- ICB — the brand revived by Prabal Gurung — will debut its first American ad campaign in the September issue of Vogue. [The Cut]
- Love Magazine partnered with artist Yayoi Kusama (who herself recently partnered with Louis Vuitton) on an iPad app that allows users to employ Kusama's favorite decoration: the dot. [Refinery29]
- Heidi Klum has reprised her role as the face of Jordache Jeans. She first partnered with the brand in 2007 and designed a capsule collection for it in 2008. [Styleite]
All the news bits fit to print.
H&M is bringing its line of affordable home goods — already available in Europe — to the US. The cheap-chic furnishings and decor will hit American stores in 2013. [WWD]
Valentino will be the subject of a retrospective due to open at London's Somerset House this November. Valentino: Master of Couture will focus on the Italian designer's 50-year career in couture and will feature over 130 iconic dresses. [Telegraph UK]
He's back. Kanye West will reportedly show his third womenswear collection in Paris this October. [Fashionista]
The Upper East Side is getting a visitor: Alexa Chung will appear on the sixth and final season of Gossip Girl. [Refinery29]
Natalia Vodianova is the face of Stella McCartney's Fall 2012 ad campaign; this is the third season in a row that the model has fronted the label. [Elle]
And in other Fall 2012 campaign news, Juicy Couture has tapped Karlie Kloss for its latest ads, which were photographed by Inez Van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin. [Fashion Gone Rogue]