After waiting a month to finally immerse myself in all that is BareEscentuals (my Try.Believe.Love prize),
I had given myself two weeks to try out the products and get their full effect. Oh boy, was it worth the wait! Although I probably wouldn’t be able to part with any of these goodies, there are a few that I’ve become absolutely addicted to!
1) bareVitamins Skin Rev-er Upper: I smooth this over my face right after washing up. My skin dramatically improved! Blemishes are now slim to none. With a hint of salicylic and glycolic acids, it really smoothed out my complexion and gave me a natural glow. It works great blended with a daily moisturizer as well!
2) bareVitamins Eye Rev-er Upper: This really brightens up my eyes and diminishes those dark circles I have underneath. Not only does it provide a soothing sensation with its cucumber extracts, it also has these little light reflectors that lets my eyes look rested and luminous.
3) bareMinerals 100% Natural Lipcolor – (Rose Crepe) - I’m not much of a lipstick girl, but I absolutely love this one! It’s 100% pure and natural and it is so incredibly moisturizing. It gives my lips such a pretty natural tint. It blends so perfectly with my true lip color that it doesn’t look like I’ve applied any product at all. Love it!
4) Buzz Latte Lip Balm- Mmm! The smell and taste of this product is so decadent. It has such a silky, creamy texture. It keeps my lips extra soft! I keep it on hand at all times.
5) Magic Wand Brushless Mascara- At first I didn’t quite understand how this mascara could successfully coat my lashes, but it truly reaches every single one! My lashes almost double in length! It great with the lower lashes as well!
6) Classic Rock Flawless Diamond 9-Piece Color Collection..of course!! This collection was such a wonderful bonus to my Try.Believe.Love. prize. There were so many goodies inside the box. I love the pearl travel clutch; it fits perfectly in my handbag. The custom diamond makeup brushes are adorable. The Double-Ended mascara is too fun; the Diamond Beautifully Luminous Lashes end adds a subtle sparkle to my lashes that’s so inviting. The bareMinerals in the Classic Rock collection including white silver, chocolate diamond, white diamond, and peach diamond are so luminous. This incredible precious rock is sprinkled so finely in these blushes and eyeshadows. All the glimmer and glam can be perfectly achieved with this collection.
And now for some up close and personal shots! I applied a very subtle look with natural earthy tones with a hint of sparkle.
- Picture #1 includes an application of bareMinerals 100% Natural Lipcolor in Rose Crepe.
-Picture #2 includes an application of Buzz Latte Lip Balm as a base coat and bareMinerals 100% Natural Lipcolor in Rose Crepe.
-Picture #3 includes a coat of Magic Wand Brushless Mascara, a coat of Diamond Beautifully Luminous Lashes from the Classic Rock double-end mascara. and a brush of bareMinerals diamond infused glimmer in Nice Rock on the lids. (Ignore the eyebrow piercing scar; what a terrible decision!)
-Picture #4 includes an application of bareVitamins Skin Rev-er Upper.
-Picture #5 includes and application of bareVitamins Skin Rev-er Upper, bareMinerals face color in Warmth, bareMinerals Mineral Veil, bareMinerals blush in Golden Gate, bareMinerals 100% Natural Lipcolor in Rose Crepe, a coat of Magic Wand Brushless Mascara, a coat of Diamond Beautifully Luminous Lashes from the Classic Rock double-end mascara, and a brush of bareMinerals diamond infused glimmer in Nice Rock on the eyelids.
-Picture #6 includes a very happy Reece! I'm in love with this mineral makeup!
This Try.Believe.Love. prize has made me into an avid user and promoter of BareEscentuals. My skin is going to be living fresh and natural from now on. I hope you all have a chance to check out the products I’ve listed above and feel free to contact me with further questions about BareEscentuals products. If you'd like me to post more pictures wearing specific products, just let me know! Thank you BellaSugar, BareEscentuals, and Sephora!