- Everyone in Warsaw stops and stands still on Aug. 1 to remember the Warsaw Uprising. This is what happened on that day this year.
- Stephen Colbert weighs in  on the Orlando Bloom-Justin Bieber fight in Ibiza, Spain. Yes, he thinks it's as silly as you do.
- Speaking of Stephen, he also shared some heartwarming advice to young women in Rookie Mag's ongoing "Ask a Grown Man" series . He weighs in on boys, sexual harassment, and how to not ask your father for permission to sleep with your boyfriend.
- This spoiled little deer wants to stay in this guy's arms forever.
- Listen to the most creative cover of Aladdin's "Prince Ali"  ever made.
- Chris Messina and Dianna Agron  star in the new music video for Sam Smith's "I'm Not the Only One."  Warning: it's pretty heartbreaking.
- Jimmy Fallon  threw a bunch of giant balls at Julia Roberts's face . No, that is not a lewd joke.
- Julia also confronted the Reddit dog that is afraid of her face. Spoiler: she isn't pandering to any scaredy-pants pup!
- Doctors reveal the dumbest patients that they've ever treated , and it may make you lose your faith in humanity.
- When this man's pregnant wife didn't want to take maternity photos, he decided to get creative and do his own photo shoot .
- Lands' End launches a line of science-themed t-shirts for girls  after one woman sent an eloquent letter asking for it to expand its line of NASA shirts.
- This just in: Vice President Joe Biden was seriously hot back in the day.
Short sleeve button-downs are coming back but health care has always been in style. #Bornin88 ? Then #GetCovered . #TBT  pic.twitter.com/XeMmUPC2Go 
— Vice President Biden (@VP) July 31, 2014