Those stories and more in our daily news roundup.
- Domenico Dolce (above, right, with Stefano Gabbana) will debut his first book of photography, Campioni — Fotografie by Domenico Dolce, at Dolce & Gabbana stores this July. The book will feature 67 black and white photos of young soccer players. "With my images I wanted to pay tribute to the strength and innocence of these players, and at the same time I wanted to realize one of my dreams: to take photographs," Dolce said. [WWD]
- Viktor & Rolf collaborated with Bugaboo on a baby stroller called the Cameleon3. The limited-edition stroller will be available at Nordstrom, Bloomingdale's, and Neiman Marcus in September. [LilSugar]
- Director Jalil Lespert is working on a fictional film that tells the real-life love story between Yves Saint Laurent and Pierre Bergé. Bergé has given Lespert his blessing, but no details about casting in the film have been made available. [Styleite]
- Calvin Klein has tapped actor Alexander Skarsgard to be the face of its new men's fragrance, Encounter. Skarsgard plays the part of Eric Northman on the HBO series True Blood, which premieres its new season on Sunday. [Fashionista]
- Kate Moss and husband Jamie Hince have added a new member to their family: a Staffordshire mix named Archie. [PopSugar]