- Lost is new and people are starting to getting nasty.Alias is all new.
- ABC has a shocking Primetime which claims to uncover the secrets and lies behind American Idol. Sounds super juicy.
- Pam Anderson's, Stacked is on after American Idol which goes down to 4.
- NBC continues the TV movie Revelations.
- Jack and Bobby is new on the WB.
- Bravo has the another episode of those wacky Showdog Mom and Dads.
- MTV has young Hollywood reading history. The show is, "I'm Still Here: Real Diaries of Young People Who Lived During the Holocaust." A refreshing change from Road Rules.
- America's Next Top Model is new and another crazy skinny girl must go.