- Why did Johnny Depp propose to Amber Heard when he never married Vanessa Paradis? Apparently because they are a "great match," and she's a "free spirit."
- Kate Gosselin's twin daughters finally speak, sorta.
- The guys from Workaholics would like to sing you a rocking ode to best friends. Watch below.
- Richard Sherman explains his intense postgame interview, and it's kinda hard not to be on his side when he reveals what really happened.
- Speaking of football, the Super Bowl tickets are crazy expensive. Like, "$2,700 for the worst seats" kind of expensive.
- It may be four months too late, but Ron Jeremy's parody of "Wrecking Ball" is all kinds of funny.
- The Polar Vortex version 2.0 is upon us, and it might be here for the next week. Bundle up!
- Meanwhile, if you live in NYC, be prepared for a lot of snow today.
- An Omaha plant fire is under investigation after it claimed two lives.
- Here's how to have a good day — step one: be a cat. Step two: be a cat that can skateboard.
- Your daily dose of cute: watch a 9-year-old girl totally nail Frozen's "Let It Go."