To celebrate this Friday’s release of Ghosts of Girlfriends Past , CelebStyle  is giving away the one-of-a-kind necklace Jennifer Garner  wears throughout the entire movie! The beautiful piece was picked out by the costume designer to complement everything Jennifer Garner wears, from casual to formal. You can see it sparkle on the big screen when the movie hits theaters, and here’s your chance to own a piece of the cute romantic comedy starring Garner alongside Matthew McConaughey . It looks so gorgeous on Jennifer; just think of how stunning it will be around your neck, too! Head over to CelebStyle  to get started and read how to enter this fabulous Ghosts of Girlfriends Past  giveaway.
To enter, all you have to do is log in to TeamSugar (if you're not a member, register now ) from now until midnight PDT on May 4, and add an outfit of your own  to one of the film's looks on CelebStyle  (see how after the jump). You'll be entered for every look you create, so there are plenty of chances to win! Be creative and check out the official rules here .
To learn how to add a look, .
- Click into any story ("look") on the Ghosts of Girlfriends Past  section on CelebStyle.com .
- Once there, under the picture, you'll find a series of tags and several ways to play: you can comment, send an email, become a fan of the look ("love this"), or add a look of your own. Click either "add a look" link to get started.
- On the next screen you'll be prompted to create a look. First, click on the "add image" button.
- Now a new window will pop up. Leave the tab in "Search ShopStyle" and type in a product description for the item you're looking for (e.g. if you're looking for a black turtleneck, type in "black turtleneck.").
- Once you've found the perfect item, click on the product and it will show up on your look page.
- Repeat for every item that you'd like to include in your look.
- When you're done, scroll to the bottom of the page and click "save look." Your look will now show up with the editor's look on the CelebStyle story (and you'll be entered into the contest!).
Photo courtesy of Warner Bros.