Hollywood's biggest stars from TV and film pulled out all the stops for Sunday's SAG Awards. Mila Kunis won your praise in a strapless Alexander McQueen gown, while Mad Men's sexy starlet Christina Hendricks belted her sequin dress to accentuate her assets. Hairstyles and makeup trends varied from romantic to modern, and the good times continued late into the night at star-studded afterparties. We've got everything you may have missed and more below!
Red-carpet fashion coverage:
- Vote on all of Fab's fashion red-carpet love it or hate it polls
- Who ruled the red carpet? Play Fab's new SAG Awards faceoff and decide!
- Shop the looks: get your favorite accessories from the show
- Best dressed winner: Mila Kunis's Alexander McQueen from all the angles!
- Closer look: fabulous gowns from all different views
- Red-carpet trend: belt it
Red-carpet beauty coverage:
- Vote on all of Bella's beauty red-carpet love it or hate it polls
- Check out all the hottest manicures from the red carpet
- How to get Lea Michele's modern take on '70s chic glamour
- How to get Christina Hendricks's smoky eye and nude face
- How to get Mila Kunis's romantic hair and dramatic makeup
- How to get Jayma Mays's luminous glow
- How to get Amber Riley's pretty, poppy-pink lipstick
- How to get Sofia Vergara's signature bombshell lashes and locks
- How to get Julia Stiles's "rich hippie" smudgy eye
- How to get Betty White's timeless beauty
- How to get Kate Mara's blushingly beautiful peach color palette
Press room, geeky gadgets, favorite photos, and more!
- From the carpet to cocktails: 100 photos you must see from the SAG Awards!
- Do you know what gadgets celebs carry? Who shared their iPhone 4 photos at the SAGs?
- Mila Kunis, Jon Hamm, and more celebrate at the Weinstein Company's afterparty!
- Colin, Natalie, Christian, the Modern Family Cast go home big winners from the SAGs!