- Avoid common bachelorette party blunders — Sex & Culture
- Try these 33 essential yoga poses — Fitness
- Leonardo DiCaprio gets snappy in Cannes — Celebrity
- The difference between French and American omelets — Food
- Cook up a beautiful kitchen all by yourself — Home
- We break down the Cannes Film Festival for you — Entertainment
- The ultimate guide to Summer denim — Fashion
- Go under the sea with this kids' birthday party theme — Moms
- Yes, you can sun-proof your hair — here's how! — Beauty
- Video: Tips for a stunning fruit salad — Food
- How to breathe new life into stale bread — Smart Living
- Listen to not-yet-released albums with Pandora Premieres — Tech
- See the lost dog found after the Oklahoma City tornado — Pets
Katie Holmes hopped in a fountain at Washington Square Park in NYC today to film scenes for Mania Days. Her costar Luke Kirby accompanied her on the fountain run, and the onscreen duo splashed around for the cameras before they dried off and Katie headed over to pose for pictures with two little girls.
Earlier in the day, Katie and Luke took to a park bench to shoot more personal scenes, in which they exchanged several laughs and held hands. This was not the first glance of costar chemistry, though, since last week Katie and Luke got close while filming in front of a church. Work on the romantic drama, which deals with two manic depressives who fall in love, began a few weeks ago but is not expected to hit theaters until late next year.
Channing Tatum and his pregnant wife, Jenna Dewan, went on an intimate movie date in London last night. The couple held hands on their way to the cinema, where they caught a screening of Mud. Jenna tweeted that she "loved every second. Go see it! What incredible acting by the two young actors and Mcconaughey." Channing and Jenna later headed out of the theater joking and laughing as they tried to hail a cab home.
Channing and Jenna are currently residing in London while he films Jupiter Ascending. He's been able to get away from the set to hang with Jenna, though, including regular walks with their dogs. They're awaiting the arrival of their first child, who will be born overseas, and after the birth the excitement will just keep coming since Channing's White House Down hits theaters on June 28.
Jennifer Garner popped up on her Cleveland, OH, set Monday to film Draft Day. She was joined by costar Denis Leary, who plays the Cleveland Browns head coach in the film about the team's struggle to land the No. 1 draft pick. When Jennifer and Denis weren't shooting scenes together, the actress laughed with crew members and got help adjusting her pencil skirt. Her office attire is fitting, seeing as she will take on the part of Kevin Costner's secretary in the football drama.
Over the weekend, Jennifer addressed the meaning of work on a deeper level with a surprise Saturday Night Live appearance with husband Ben Affleck. Amid Ben's hosting duties, he invited his wife on stage to clear up his Oscar acceptance speech. A smiling Jennifer joked about calling their marriage a "gift" rather than work and ended her visit by thanking Ben and saying, "You're a lot of work."
- Fashion-forward graduation gifts worth giving — Fashion
- Kristen Stewart flashes a smile postsplit — Celebrity
- Beauty gifts your bridesmaids will appreciate — Beauty
- Get a load of healthy snacks under 150 calories — Fitness
- Revamp your bedroom with DIY headboards and art decor — Home
- Fresh ideas to heat up your Summer — Sex & Culture
- Never lose your phone charger again thanks to a sticker —Tech
- Go behind the scenes of the new X-Men movie — Entertainment
- The modern mom's guide to everyday etiquette — Moms
- 10 mouthwatering ways to use mayonnaise — Food
- Ditch 7 costly wedding traditions — Smart Living
- Video: Summerize your hair routine — Beauty
- See why there are too many cats in the kitchen — Pets
Jessica Simpson showed off her growing baby bump in spandex while out to lunch in LA with fiancé Eric Johnson and their daughter, Maxwell, yesterday. The soon-to-be family of four headed to King's Fish House in casual fashion as Eric balanced Maxwell on his forearm and Jessica tailed behind them.
Jessica hasn't let her second pregnancy slow her down lately, since she and her family jetted out of LA together a few weeks ago and also made several wedding appearances over the past few months. Today a sneak peak from CaCee Cobb and Donald Faison's December wedding was released and featured a cameo of the pregnant maid of honor. Wedding and travel plans aside, Jessica can fully focus on the upcoming birth of her second child now that Fashion Star has wrapped for the season. Last Friday, Hunter Bell was crowned the show's winner, crediting her success to Jessica's mentoring.
Celebrity families around the world included their little ones in special moments over the weekend. David Beckham had his sons on the field in Paris after his final home game of his soccer career, while Victoria Beckham and Harper watched from the stands. Meanwhile, back in Boston, the Bündchen-Brady clan had a jam-packed weekend that included two separate trips to the park, and Sarah Jessica Parker and her twins kicked off their routine school week in NYC. Click through and see how other celebrities and their kids bonded over the last few days!
Jessica Alba and husband Cash Warren are celebrating five years of marriage today, and in honor of their time together, we have rounded up their sweetest moments. The couple met on set in 2004 while Jessica was filming Fantastic Four and were married in LA four years later. Since then, Jessica and Cash have welcomed two daughters, Honor and Haven, and made plenty of memories. Click through to see their sweetest snaps, from PDA-filled red carpets to basketball games to family days at the park!
It was a big week in filming with love interests and villains appearing on movie and TV sets this week. Katie Holmes and Luke Kirby sparked chemistry for Mania Days in NYC, while Lena Dunham celebrated her 27th birthday with an ice cream cone during shoots for Girls. Across town, Andrew Garfield hung on tight during a faceoff with The Amazing Spider-Man 2's newest villain, The Rhino, played by Paul Giamatti. Click through to see what other celebrities were up to on their sets this week!
This week our Pinterest boards were buzzing with bikini bodies, red carpet looks, and British smiles. Candice Swanepoel's sexy St. Barts photo shoot steamed up more than just the camera lens, since her leopard-print number landed her POPSUGAR's fifth-most-shared picture of the week. Next up we had a Cannes Film Festival favorite, and it should be no surprise that the ultimate shopaholic took the lead. To see which pictures ranked in our top four pins, read more
Britney Spears and her boyfriend, David Lucado, were out in LA yesterday. The singer cradled one of her precious pups during the outing as David admired her nurturing interaction. In a recent interview, Britney said she wants more kids, preferably a little girl to even out her home base with sons Sean Preston and Jayden James Federline.
Britney's dream of a baby girl may be on hold, though, since she will be hitting the recording studio hard starting next week. On Wednesday, Will.i.am confirmed that he is the executive producer on Britney's eighth studio album and that their upcoming studio sessions are an extension of their longtime "bonding." He went on to say he has never worked with anyone in such a close and trusting environment, including The Black Eyed Peas. In the meantime, Will.i.am is headed to Las Vegas to perform at Sunday's Billboard Music Awards, while Britney is headlining her own Sin City show at Planet Hollywood starting in the Fall.
- Book an exciting Summer vacation with less stress — Smart Living
- Say goodbye to The Office with series finale pictures — Entertainment
- What job do we hope David Beckham never quits? — Fashion
- See 40 photos that will make you miss Prince Harry — Celebrity
- Try this Cannes-approved sea bass recipe — Food
- Turn your cleanse into a cocktail — Fitness
- Gmail features you cannot live without — Tech
- The 24-hour backyard makeover — Home
- Welcome your baby boy with a beautiful nursery — Moms
- Take note of the dos and don'ts of nail art — Beauty
- What to do when you don't like him back — Sex & Culture
- Animals you should be following on Instagram — Pets
- Video: Get Nina Dobrev's bikini body — Fitness
Ben Stiller got a special visit from his wife, Christine Taylor, while filming The Secret Life of Walter Mitty in NYC today. Ben and his costar Kristen Wiig have been working on reshoots over the past few days for their upcoming film, which Ben both directs and stars in. He took a break from his duties today to hug Christine but got into character yesterday drinking coffee with his onscreen love interest, Kristen.
While Ben is focused on the big screen, Kristen is taking time to celebrate her latest television comeback. Last weekend, Kristen returned to host her first episode of Saturday Night Live since her departure last year and participated in a hilarious pre-Mother's Day skit. She is also set to voice an FBI agent on an episode for The Simpsons' 25th season that will air in the Fall.
- Look ahead to some of the exciting shows coming this Fall — Entertainment
- Get inspired by darling wedding dessert tables — Food
- The Great Gatsby cast kicks off the Cannes Film Festival — Celebrity
- Channel the South of France for your nuptials — Sex & Culture
- Fashion proof that Victoria's Secret's picks are the sexiest stars — Fashion
- The new furniture line that is raising the bar — Home
- How to fake a professional blowout at home — Beauty
- Watch amazing documentaries in mere minutes — Tech
- Decorate your graduation cap with these creative ideas — Smart Living
- Ways to keep your kids on task with their chores — Moms
- Don't let allergies slow down your run — Fitness
- Video: Get rid of acne scars for good! — Beauty
Katie Holmes filmed scenes for Spike Lee's latest producing project, Mania Days, in NYC yesterday. She started working on the movie late last month but was joined by costar Luke Kirby on Tuesday. The duo shot scenes in front of a church, held hands while walking on the sidewalk, and got caught up in fits of laughter. In the film, Katie and Luke play two manic depressives who find each other in a psychiatric hospital and develop a romance centered on their conditions.
Katie was in a different kind of spotlight last week when she made a stunning Met Gala red carpet appearance. The actress will remain in front of the cameras for a while, though, since she's also tied to another romantic comedy, Responsible Adults, alongside Chace Crawford.
Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone were arm in arm for a morning stroll in NYC yesterday. While they've both been working on The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Andrew and Emma have managed to get away from the set as well. Earlier this month, Emma cohosted the annual EIF Revlon Run/Walk with Olivia Wilde, and Andrew came out to show his support for his girlfriend and the cause.
Andrew, however, has had the company of someone other than Emma during his latest Spider-Man takes. Over the past few days, Paul Giamatti has hit the set as one of the series' most famous villains, The Rhino. The two actors shot several scenes, which had Andrew hanging from the side of a semitruck and Paul stretching before an intense street fight. Paul is part of the movie's impressive cast list, which includes Jamie Foxx, Shailene Woodley, and Martin Sheen.
- 21 recipes for a healthy shower menu — Fitness
- Prince Harry gets his game on in NJ and NYC — Celebrity
- Check out the most modern wedding cakes out there! — Food
- Designers sketch custom-made maternity clothes for Kate Middleton — Fashion
- What to gift your newly pregnant friend — Moms
- Copy these celebrity braids for your next wedding — Beauty
- A phone that does just fine without Instagram — Tech
- Do these prom themes make you feel old? — Sex & Culture
- Dry off with a bright, limited-edition beach towel — Home
- Live it up with essential flea-market finds — Smart Living
- Don't miss the newest Hunger Games poster — Entertainment
- Take your pup for a ride — Pets
- Video: Transform last night's chicken leftovers — Food
The Cannes Film Festival opens tomorrow, but celebrities are already making their glamorous French Riviera entrances. Nicole Kidman shimmered onto the scene today, and Steven Spielberg greeted the crowd before heading into a photocall for the festival's jury panel. Cannes first-timer Emma Watson touched down at Nice airport earlier in the day, as did Leonardo DiCaprio.
The festival will start off with a 3D showing of Baz Luhrmann's The Great Gatsby tomorrow and will showcase other highly anticipated films like Ryan Gosling's Only God Forgives and Steven Soderbergh's Behind the Candelabra, starring Michael Douglas and Matt Damon. The international movie madness will run for 12 days and finish on May 26 with awards hand-selected by this year's jury. We'll be on the scene in France, so make sure to check back for updates straight from the festival!
Selena Gomez arrived at a studio in LA yesterday to continue work on her fourth album, Stars Dance. She's also beginning preparations for her first solo world tour, which kicks off on Aug. 14 in Vancouver. In an interview with MTV, Selena revealed that pickles, incense, and ramen are her tour bus staples and that she wants her concert to "feel like a big rave." The singer also recently confirmed her single status despite admitting the new album will include a song about ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber. Selena said the track won't be a typical tale of heartbreak but rather something he will "love."
Selena took a break from her work last weekend and suited up in Miami with girlfriends ahead of a special Mother's Day, when she announced her mom Mandy's pregnancy on Instagram, revealing that she will finally become a big sister.
Kristen Bell smiled as she took her beloved dog Shakey to the vet yesterday in LA. The actress, who gave birth to her daughter, Lincoln Shepard, in March, celebrated her first Mother's Day this past weekend. While half of Kristen's family was missing for Monday's errand run, baby Lincoln and dad Dax Shepard did join Kristen early last week for their first captured family outing.
Kristen's new role as a mom hasn't slowed down her work schedule, since she is preparing to take the stage at the Country Music Television Awards, which air on June 5, for the second time in a row. It was revealed last week that country star Jason Aldean will cohost the CMT Awards alongside Kristen. Both have shared their excitement on Twitter, with Jason going so far as to show off his very own Veronica Mars t-shirt.