- Tour a nursery that packs a colorful punch
- Get sandy in geek-approved beach gear
- The ultimate guide to grilling
- Ways to unwind after a long workday
- Vests that provide protection for your pet
- See Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow's surprise concert kiss!
- Jazz up your bikini with body chains
- Clever makeup tips you may not have heard before
- Weddings make a bang with fireworks
- The best international design hotels
- Six bags every woman should own
- Get the scoop on The Mindy Project
- Play FitSugar's fave Summer Olympian game
- Jennifer Aniston wears a bikini with shirtless Justin Theroux
- Must-pack essentials for an urban Summer getaway
- Is Nathan Fillion the perfect man?
- Get ready for Summer with these BBQ basics
- Smart extreme couponing tips
- Shop Emma Stone's Jennifer Meyer jewelry
- Video: Matt Bomer and Alex Rodriguez on showing their "cookies"
- Copy Blake Lively's tousled, texturized fishtail braid
- Jennifer Weiner talks chick lit and her new novel
- Fun fireworks crafts without the fire
- Essentials for a successful backyard Fourth of July bash
- Meet the top 20 of So You Think You Can Dance!
- Celebrity trainers share wedding prep workout tips
- Miley Cyrus makes her first official engaged appearance
- See all the hottest beauty looks
- Vote on the best dressed from the night
- The coolest manicures on the carpet
- Find out who wore what
Hot couples and sexy MTV Movie Awards guys you may have missed:
- All the hot guys at the show
- Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield couple up on stage
- Nikki Reed and Paul McDonald mark one year engaged on the carpet
- Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan get cute on the red carpet
- All the hot couples at the MTV Movie Awards
The list of all the winners, and more MTV Movie Awards fun:
The time has finally come for our lucky I'm a Huge Fan: Kristen Stewart winner, Heather, to meet her favorite star. Heather has already taken lessons from Kristen's dialect coach, ridden Kristen's horse, Rusty, from Snow White and the Huntsman, and gotten a fashion and beauty makeover. It's all been leading up to Heather's big interview with Kristen at a castle outside of London. Watch as they talk swearing on set and share a few laughs. Special thanks to Limos.com and Universal Pictures — Snow White and the Huntsman is in theaters today!
I'm a Huge Fan: Kristen Stewart — Our Winner Rides Kristen's Horse From Snow White and the Huntsman!
Our I'm a Huge Fan: Kristen Stewart winner Heather has already traveled to London and met with Kristen's Snow White and the Huntsman dialect coach, but there's even more excitement in store before she finally meets her favorite actress. Watch as Heather learns to ride the same horse that Kristen rode for her big-screen role and see our lucky winner get a fashion and beauty makeover as she gears up for her interview with Kristen. Special thanks to Limos.com, My-Wardrobe.com, Benefit UK, and Universal Pictures. Heather sits down with Kristen in our final episode tomorrow, when you can also see Snow White and the Huntsman in theaters!
I'm a Huge Fan: Kristen Stewart — Meet Our Winner, Head to London, and Get Into the World of Kristen!
We're so excited to introduce our latest I'm a Huge Fan series with Kristen Stewart! Meet our lucky winner, Heather Duval, and watch as she travels to England to get inside the world of her favorite actress. Heather and her mom start their journey at one of Kristen's regular London spots, Swan & Edgar, and then visit Barbara Berkery, the dialect coach that helped Kristen prepare for her role in Snow White and the Huntsman. There's even more in store for Heather before the moment she finally meets and interviews her idol, so stay tuned. Special thanks to Limos.com and Universal Pictures. Snow White and the Huntsman hits theaters this Friday!
- Ten minutes to bikini-ready abs
- Gadget essentials for camping
- No-cook meals you'll have time to make this week
- Seven interesting facts about Facebook
- Learn more about cocker spaniels
- Shop celeb-favorite floral frocks
- Video: Everything you need to know about Fall TV
- Skin care products every woman should own
- The perks of dating a geek
- Cute patriotic picks for Memorial Day and beyond
- Outdoor decorating and garden finds on sale
- Maxi dresses for Summer
- Watch SNL's "Lazy Sunday 2"
- Gwyneth Paltrow parties in London with Jay-Z and Kanye
The time has finally come for our I'm a Huge Fan: Jennifer Lopez winner, Margaret, to meet her favorite star! She already went backstage at American Idol and learned a few moves from one of J Lo's dancers and now she's prepping for the big moment. Watch as Margaret gets a makeover at Nine Zero One Salon and then practices her interview skills with J Lo's What the Expect When You're Expecting costar Rodrigo Santoro before sitting down with J Lo herself. Special thanks to Nine Zero One Salon, Oribe Hair Products, Lionsgate, and Revolve Clothing. We hope you enjoy the final episode of I'm a Huge Fan: Jennifer Lopez and make sure to see J Lo on the big screen in What to Expect When You're Expecting in theaters today!
Our I'm a Huge Fan: Jennifer Lopez contest winner Margaret already got backstage access at American Idol and even interviewed a few of the contestants, but there's more in store for her before she finally meets J Lo. Watch as Margaret gets the star treatment at Nordstrom, where she picks out the outfit that she'll wear when she interviews her idol. She also gets to step into J Lo's dancing shoes by learning a routine from one of J Lo's choreographers, J.R. Taylor. Special thanks to Nordstrom and Revolve Clothing and enjoy I'm a Huge Fan: Jennifer Lopez episode two. Make sure to check back tomorrow for the big moment when Margaret finally meets and interviews J Lo and make sure to see What to Expect When You're Expecting when it hits theaters tomorrow!
Get excited to meet our latest I'm a Huge Fan winner, Margaret Depkin! Watch as she gets to meet and interview the star of What to Expect When You're Expecting, Jennifer Lopez. The movie hits theaters this Friday, and to celebrate we brought one fan on an exciting adventure to meet her idol, Jennifer. Come along as our lucky winner Margaret travels to LA for the first time and gets special access to a taping of American Idol — Margaret even interviews the contestants backstage after the show! Special thanks to Revolve Clothing for decking out our editor Lindsay Miller for her AI visit. Make sure to check back tomorrow to see Margaret work with one of J Lo's choreographers and see her transformation after an exciting styling session!
- Get to know hot Olympian Ryan Lochte
- Cute camera strap covers for Spring
- Recipes that are loaded with pesto
- Five things you should do before June
- London loves Kate and Will's dog Lupo
- Stars love Edie Parker clutches
- Video: Watch Kate Middleton and Prince William kiss at polo match
- Foods that help banish acne
- Unique baby registry options
- Tour Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux's Beverly Hills rental
- Perfect pieces to channel the glamour of Cannes
- See Ashton Kutcher as a young Steve Jobs
- How to hire a personal trainer
- The SWATH cast celebrates at London premiere
- A lovely lavender baby shower
- Geeky wedding cake toppers
- Mario Batali shows off his home kitchen
- What grocery stores don't reveal about generic goods
- See Spring's adorable zoo babies
- Does The Avengers live up to the hype
- Celebs adore Theodora & Callum scarves
- Zooey Deschanel on her signature bangs and the ultimate haircut
- Classy couples at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- How to create a stylish gender-neutral dining space
- The ultimate Spring dress guide
- Glee's greatest guest stars
- Signs you're sleep deprived
- See all the stars at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
It was another exciting week as celebrities got to work on sets across the globe. Daniel Craig suited up for his role as James Bond in Skyfall while Mark Wahlberg performed stunts on set in Miami. Chris Hemsworth and Olivia Wilde played a bride and groom for the cameras and Mindy Kaling made a run for it during filming. Click through to see all the stars on set this week!
The Hunger Games is finally here! Fans flocked to theaters around the country at midnight to catch their first glimpse at the action on the big screen and even more have their tickets ready for a weekend showing. If you're one of the many obsessed with the series or are just getting into it, we've got you covered with plenty of Hunger Games fun. From fashion straight from the Capitol and Effie Trinket's crazy nail art to Hunger Games-inspired wedding ideas and decor trends, there is so much to get excited about across the PopSugar Network. Click through to get your Hunger Games fix and don't forget to check out DistrictSugar.
Kristen Bell stopped by Jimmy Kimmel Live! last night to promote her Showtime hit, House of Lies, but talk turned to her obsession with The Hunger Games, which hits theaters this Friday. She shared her love of the series and explained how she even got fiancé Dax Shepard into it by reading all three books to him out loud at night. Watch the clip now!
Video: Armie Hammer on His "Awkward Man-Child" Role in Mirror Mirror and Working With "Awesome Dude" Johnny Depp
Armie Hammer plays a modern version of Prince Charming in the big-screen adaptation of the classic Snow White fairy tale, Mirror Mirror. He costars with Julia Roberts and Lily Collins in the film, and opened up about working with the talented ladies when we sat down with him during a recent press day. Armie also touched on his next project, Lone Ranger, with Johnny Depp and joked that they might become such good friends they'll start wearing "matching necklaces." Watch now to see what else Armie had to say and make sure to see Mirror Mirror in theaters on March 30.
Video: Julia Roberts and Lily Collins Joke They "Don't Get Along" and Talk Lily's "Rival" Kristen Stewart
Lily Collins and Julia Roberts face off as Snow White and the Evil Queen in the big screen fairy-tale adaptation, Mirror Mirror. We sat down with the costars at a recent press day to chat about the movie, and they shared what it was like having to act evil during filming, despite the fact that they really liked each other. Lily also opened up about her friend Kristen Stewart's own upcoming Snow White feature, Snow White and the Huntsman. See what she had to say about them being "rivals" when you watch our interview, and make sure to check out Mirror Mirror in theaters on March 30.
- Weeknight meals that will take you around the world
- Video: How to get Mad Men's winged eyeliner look
- Apps to download for the new iPad
- Free travel apps you will actually use
- Miranda Kerr revives the denim jacket with chic flair
- Pick the most inspirational star in Bella's Beauty Awards
- Words of wisdom from Mad Women
- Tips for photographing your kids this Spring
- 12 not-to-be-missed home decor items on sale
- See every piece from H&M's glamour conscious collection
- Check out Jim and the gang in American Reunion pictures
- Must dos to lose one pound a week
- Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson celebrate St. Patrick's Day in green
- Ideas for a Mad Men-inspired wedding
- Singing sensations that became Hollywood actors
- Must-have apps for book lovers
- Green eats for a St. Patrick's Day get together
- A closer look at upscale camping
- Awesome Irish pet breeds
- Video: Get stylish in green for St. Patrick's Day
- 50 Spring finds under $50
- Jennifer Lawrence's best beauty tricks
- Personalized Easter egg baskets to order now
- Fun party decor tips from Brad Goreski's book release party
- 14 coats cute enough to wear as a dress
- Cereals with fewer than 150 calories per serving
- Kate Middleton shows off her hockey skills
- Go for green in the kitchen on St. Patrick's Day
- Apps to track your carbon footprint
- Six sensational recipes for salmon
- Tips for taxpayer newbies
- Hypoallergenic dog and cat breeds
- Get Nina Dobrev's frilly Rachel Zoe frock on sale
- Video: Elizabeth Banks on becoming Effie and her favorite Hunger Games scene
- Simple ways to dry nail polish faster
- Look back at Ben's crazy Bachelor season!
- Sustainable gifts for new moms
- Tips for arranging farmers market blooms
- Standout sweaters to snap up for Spring
- More new pictures from The Hunger Games
- See Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez's sweetest couple moments
- Get ready for Spring with these front porch decor ideas