Celebrities finished off the first month of 2013 with a week full of work. In LA, Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z fooled around on the set of their new music video for "Suit & Tie," while Zac Efron filmed scenes for Are We Officially Dating? with two of his costars in NYC. David Beckham took a break from shooting goals to shoot an Adidas commercial in Spain, and in a much colder climate, Claire Danes brought baby Cyrus to visit Hugh Dancy on the set of his new show Hannibal in Toronto. Click through to see all the stars on set this week!
Many of TV and film's biggest stars may be gearing up for this weekend's SAG Awards, but they've also been working away on set. In LA, New Girl star Zooey Deschanel showed off her athletic skills, while Cory Monteith was dressed to impress on the set of Glee. Onscreen love was in the air in NYC as Zac Efron strolled hand in hand with Imogen Poots while filming Are We Officially Dating?, and AnnaSophia Robb and Austin Butler kissed for The Carrie Diaries. Click through to see all the stars on set this week.
ABC Family's most addictive thriller, Pretty Little Liars, never fails to keep fans on the edge of their seats, and season three has been no exception. We sat down with several of the show's stars at a recent press event in LA to uncover some of the secrets. Keegan Allen broke down his sudden switch to playing a villain, Shay Mitchell talked about fans' reactions, and Troian Bellisario spilled which of the four girls is most like her PLL character. Watch our interview here and catch Pretty Little Liars Tuesdays at 8/7 C.
A busy award season hasn't slowed down the Hollywood stars who spent this week hard at work on set. In NYC, Jennifer Connelly spent a day working on Winter's Tale with her daughter, Agnes Lark Bettany, by her side, while Colin Farrell took center stage on the same set later in the week. In LA, Elizabeth Banks brightened up the set of Walk of Shame in an all-yellow ensemble, and things got intensely funny on the set of New Girl in a scene with Zooey Deschanel, Max Greenfield, and Jake Johnson. Click through to see all the stars on set this week!
Kaley Cuoco will host tonight's People's Choice Awards, her second time having the honor. The actress currently stars on The Big Bang Theory, which is nominated for favorite TV comedy. Kaley and costar Jim Parsons also racked up solo nominations. We met up with Kaley at the Nokia Theatre in downtown LA while she was rehearsing for the big night. Kaley talked candidly about the lessons she learned hosting last year and how she plans to prepare this time around.
Tonight, check back to PopSugar as we go LIVE from the People's Choice Awards red carpet starting at 7:30 p.m. EST/4:30 p.m. PST.
Stars got busy before the holiday break on sets across the country. Tina Fey wrapped work on the final episode of 30 Rock, while Zac Efron reported to the NYC set of Are We Officially Dating?. A pregnant Busy Philipps wore a colorful look for the cameras for a Cougar Town scene in LA, but there were plenty more celebrities on set. Click through to see them all!
The holidays are fast approaching, but Hollywood stars are still hard at work. Colin Farrell rode around NYC on a horse for Winter's Tale, which he and Russell Crowe have been shooting all week. In Pittsburgh, Channing Tatum flexed his muscles while Mark Ruffalo showed leg in a wrestling leotard on the set of Foxcatcher. Matthew McConaughey suited up in a pilot's uniform to shoot scenes for The Dallas Buyers Club in New Orleans, and in LA, a pregnant Malin Akerman grabbed a sweet snack during a break from Trophy Wife. Click through to see more of this week's stars on set.
- 15 shimmery pieces to kick off the holiday season
- Bring back classic black-and-white decor for your home
- The Obamas celebrate Christmas with Psy, Diana Ross, and more
- Check out how Busy Philipps and more celebs announced their pregnancy
- Deck the halls with a turkey and cranberry wreath
- Get Victoria's Secret Angel hair with tips from their stylist
- Reasons to get excited about Kristen Stewart's new comedy
- Which TV couple do you think had the hottest sexuel tension of 2012?
- Balance your body with back exercises
- Shop Gossip Girl's new season-six wardrobe — even exact pieces
- Things you didn't know about tech pioneer Ada Lovelace
- Behind the scenes at PopSugar and Gap's #gaplove event
- Heartwarming pictures of animals playing in the snow
- 11 items not worth spending the money on
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale wrap up a surprise show with PDA
The holiday season has officially begun, but it hasn't slowed down some hardworking Hollywood stars. In LA, Hilary Swank looked sweet and stylish on the set of You're Not You, while Courteney Cox took a romantic stroll on a Malibu beach with her Cougar Town costar Josh Hopkins. Zooey Deschanel and Jake Johnson also appeared to be getting close during a scene for New Girl, and across the country in Philadelphia, Liam Hemsworth arrived for a day of work on Paranoia. Click through to see the rest of this week's stars on set!
- 12 days of edible gifts like peppermint cookies-and-cream clusters
- Eva Mendes spills the best and worst beauty tips she's ever taken
- All the cute candids celebrities shared this week
- Favorite funny-lady tweets of the week
- The cutest Winter accessory sets for kids
- Taylor Swift wears white and snags three Grammy nods
- Creative alternatives to a Christmas tree
- Check out the best movie kisses of 2012
- What not to wear to work
- How to add more iron to your diet
- Get Jessica Alba's fur trapper hat and fingerless gloves
- Wii U prepares to become your fitness resolution
- Make the perfect Winter side dish
- Prepare your pet for the Winter weather
- Kate Middleton leaves the hospital — will William head back to Wales?
- Unlikely but adorable pet friendships
- Get perfect holiday waves in 10 minutes
- A healthy hors d'oeuvre alternative for the holidays
- Frequently asked questions about Kate Middleton's pregnancy
- The most stylish celebrity pregnancy moments of 2012
- How to become an online shopping pro
- Anne Hathaway, Amanda Seyfried, and more stars at the Les Misérables premiere
- Favorite moments from the modernism project photo challenge
- Try a new twist on your recipe for latkes
- Who is the best TV villain of 2012?
- Affordable DIY holiday decorations
- Add Nina Dobrev's red toggle coat to your Winter wardrobe
- Why the Gmail update for iOS is pretty fantastic
- Go neutral with your Winter makeup
- Suburgatory's Carly Chaikin talks about going blond for the role
- Polish your look in under a minute
- 5 questions to ask yourself if your cake keeps sinking
- Skip the gift wrapping with pretty packaged gifts
- Victoria's Secret runway looks — would you wear them?
- Check out the best strollers of 2012
- Place-card holders fit for any holiday soiree
- Sneak a peek at Gossip Girl's series finale
- Get through the holidays debt-free
- Kick your abs into action with a new workout routine
- Invest in a high-low tail coat this season like Jessica Biel's
- Record one second of your life every day for a year to make a video
- A ShopStyle editor shares her Winter must-haves
- Stocking stuffers for your furry friends
- Vote for your favorite famous family of 2012
- Miranda Kerr says modeling in front of Orlando can be awkward
The weather may be turning cold, but some of Hollywood's heavy hitters are heating things up on set. Brad Pitt trekked to the south coast of England to film scenes for World War Z, while Tom Cruise suited up for All You Need Is Kill in London. Leonardo DiCaprio hopped aboard a helicopter to shoot The Wolf of Wall Street in NYC, and Jennifer Lawrence joined her Hunger Games costars in Hawaii to shoot Catching Fire. Click through to see all this week's stars on set.
- Brightly colored holiday decorations, beyond red and green
- The easiest way to cut a perfect piece of pie
- Why white makeup is an essential item
- Check out all of November's hottest celebrity pictures
- The best funny-lady tweets of the week
- 11 kid-friendly ideas for your holiday cookie exchange
- The must-have moto jackets you need now
- Get to know the new midseason shows
- DIY sparkly spray-painted candles
- Add a jumprope to pump up your workout
- Get Kristen Stewart's plaid pants on sale
- Spotify's top tunes of 2012
- The cutest smushed-face cats on Instagram
Hollywood stars didn't let a short workweek slow them down as they kept busy on sets all over the country. Jennifer Garner had Seraphina and baby Samuel with her in New Orleans as she filmed The Dallas Buyers Club, while Channing Tatum trekked to Pittsburgh for his latest role in Foxcatcher. Lea Michele and Chris Colfer bundled up in NYC for Glee, and Taylor Swift got swept off her feet while shooting her latest music video in LA. Click through to see more stars on set this week!
Scarlett Johansson and Jessica Biel star in the upcoming film Hitchcock, which portrays what went on behind the scenes during the making of Alfred Hitchcock's thriller Psycho. Scarlett takes on the role of Psycho's star actress, Janet Leigh, and in this clip she gets a warning from Jessica's character. Hitchcock hits theaters Friday.
Hollywood legends and heartthrobs had a busy workweek. In London, Brad Pitt got a little bloody for World War Z reshoots, while Chris Hemsworth suited up for his hammer-wielding role in Thor 2. Nicole Kidman looked like royalty in Monaco for Grace of Monaco, and in NYC, Leonardo DiCaprio showed off his athletic skills on the set of The Wolf of Wall Street. Click through to see all the stars in action this week!
- Find holiday shopping tips from our favorite Etsy sellers
- See the hottest People's Choice nominees for 2013
- 20 wow-worthy tablescapes from Dining by Design
- Beauty gifts under $30 you'll want to keep for yourself
- A brine-free solution to your Thanksgiving turkey woes
- Kiowa Gordon talks Rob and Kristen's parenting skills
- This week's most stylish social-media snaps
- Is The Silver Linings Playbook a watch, pass, or rent?
- Brad Pitt gets bloody for World War Z reshoots
- Get Emily VanCamp's revenge-worthy workout
- 14 Black Friday ads worth checking out
- Kim Kardashian gets sporty in a leather-sleeved varsity jacket
- How 3D portraits are finally made possible
- Change your look up with just one product
- Buzz retells the Twilight saga with photos from all the movies
- Where to score the best Black Friday beauty deals
- Why Channing Tatum is the right pick for Sexiest Man Alive
- Which Hollywood vampire is your favorite?
- 8 ways kids can help with Thanksgiving prep
- Emma Stone, Alexa Chung, and Miranda Kerr wow at the CFDA/Vogue awards
- Create a cozy reading nook with 5 simple tips
- How to make hotel stays more livable
- PopSugar's 100 best holiday gifts to give this year
- Tickle your taste buds with tart pickle recipes
- Ab exercises that won't strain your neck
- Add a dalmatian-print bag to mix up your Fall wardrobe
- Dianna Agron spills her gadget must haves
- Movember mustache items that'll keep you celebrating all month long
- Boo sends holiday wishes with his companion Buddy