The stars braved the rain and in many cases held their very own umbrellas last night at the Golden Globe Awards. As always, we were there to capture all of the red carpet fashion and beauty looks, and even told you how to get them. We also have updates live from the press room and the fabulous afterparties. Check out all our coverage below!
Red carpet and afterparty fashion coverage:
- Who was best dressed?
- Vote on all of Fab's fashion red carpet love it or hate it polls.
- Which Purple Golden Globes Gown Is Most Fab?
- Red carpet trends: short and sweet, alluringly artsy, shoulder flourishes
- Play our fabulous Golden Globe Awards Faceoff!
- Check out the major style power at InStyle's Golden Globes Afterparty
- Check out the Fab TV Videos here
Red carpet and afterparty beauty coverage:
- Vote on all of Bella's beauty red carpet love it or hate it polls.
- Check out the 10 best afterparty beauty looks
- Red carpet beauty how tos: Gabourey Sidibe, Kate Hudson, Drew Barrymore, Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Garner, Sandra Bullock
To see our celebstyle looks and live press room coverage, just
See how to get these red carpet looks:
- Kristen Bell's strapless white satin cocktail dress
- Julia Roberts's basic black
- Sandra Bullock's purple reign
- Amy Poehler's sexy one-shoulder red gown
- Rose Byrne's strapless eggplant dress
- Ginnifer Goodwin's electric blue halter number
- Olivia Wilde's sexy gunmetal gown
- Lea Michele's black strapless floor-length gown
Check out our live press room coverage:
- Sandra Bullock rides her Blind Side high
- Glee cast gets joyful and talks Suri Cruise
- January Jones can't contain her Jersey Shore love
- Drew has belated thanks for Jessica and Justin
- Michael C. Hall is happy, honest, and humble