I've just learned about a relatively new, natural, and organic fragrance brand called Tsi~La Organics (pronounced chee-la). Founders Annie Morton and Natalie Szapowalo have a background in beauty, an education in natural health sciences and aromatherapy, and a love for fragrances. This foundation is what inspired them to create a line of good-for-you products made from essential oils, botanicals, and exotic butters that won't harm your body when they are absorbed through your skin and into your bloodstream.
The product line includes six eaux de parfum ($45–$85), and the duo is about to launch a hair perfume and a skin-care line. My favorite scent is Fleur Sauvage, a sexy and feminine blend of tuberose and jasmine.
For a description of each of the natural fragrances from TSI~LA , read more.
- Fleur Sauvage is a sultry blend of tuberose, jasmine, neroli, bergamot, and blond woods.
- Fiori D'Arancio is a sweet, sparkling scent made from citrus, orange blossom, tangerine, neroli, vanilla orchids, and honey.
- Kesu is a unisex scent made from amber, incense, jasmine, davana, spices, and lime.
- Kizes is also a unisex fragrance that contains bergamot, citron, elderflower, tuberose, jasmine, and orange flower.
- Ilang Ilang is a mixture of sugar, citrus fruits, vanilla orchids, and ilang ilang.
- Saqui is a warm and sensual blend of ginger, clove, nutmeg, vanilla orchid, orange, bergamot, pomelo, spices, woods, and herbs.