There's no denying that Amanda Seyfried is having a big year so far. She's got the romantic lead in the latest Nicholas Sparks adaptation, she's featured as one of the brightest young stars in Vanity Fair's annual "Hollywood Issue," and after several years in the industry she's becoming a household name. To match her rising star, she's been wearing increasingly glamorous hair and makeup, and last night's look at the Dear John premiere was one of her best we've seen. Amanda's very pale, but the silvery shadow and peach lipstick she wore are flattering on most skin tones. So to find out how to re-create the look for yourself and see a gallery of color options, just keep reading.
- Begin by waterlining the upper and lower rims of your lids with waterproof black eyeliner.
- Then, apply a pure silver eye shadow from your lash line to your lid's crease.
- Use a nude (or, for a more dramatic take, shimmering white eyeliner) to line under your eyes and in the inner vs.
- Apply coats of black lengthening mascara to both upper and lower lashes.
Lips and Cheeks:
- Apply a liquid luminizer to the apples of your cheeks and all along the tops of your cheekbones to create more definition, then sweep a peachy-pink powder blush across the apples of your cheeks.
- For your lips, begin by filling them in with a nude lip pencil, then go over with a semisheer peach lipstick and apply dots of clear lip gloss to your cupid's bow and the center of your bottom lip.