Much like their symbol, the ram, Arians possess an animal magnetism. The first sign of the zodiac, those born under its rule can be described as confident, bold, and energetic. At their worst, however, Aries folk are characterized by their bossy, self-centered, and blunt natures. These folks are born leaders and are known for their abilities to be both enthusiastic and ambitious. Famous Aries include Kristen Stewart, Victoria Beckham, Jessica Chastain, Celine Dion, Mariah Carey, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Norah Jones, Keira Knightley, Sarah Jessica Parker, Emma Watson, Reese Witherspoon, Diana Ross, and Kate Hudson.
To bring out your inner Aries beauty: Focus on accentuating your hair with volume and accessories. Think: the bigger the better. Red brings out your fiery personality, so give the crimson hue its time in the spotlight, wearing the shade on your cheeks, lips, or incorporated into your coiffure. There's nothing dull about an Arian, so don't be afraid to bring out the sequins or glitter either. To find out more about the Aries-themed products above, just keep reading.
- Eau de toilette: Soular Therapy Astrological Heavenly Body eau de toilette ($26), a bouquet of honeysuckle and peppermint to enhance your upbeat ways.
- Cheeks and lips: Tarte LipSurgence Natural Lip Stain in Lust ($24), a pretty red cheek and lip hue that'll get you noticed.
- Shampoo and wash: Zodiac Baby Shampoo and Wash ($20), scented with uplifting notes of ginger and grapefruit.
- Ram pendant: Alex Woo pendant necklace ($168), featuring a sterling silver ram to represent the determined spirit of an Arian.
- Hair accessory: Asos Red Heart Hair Comb ($9), allows you to make a hair statement, all while showing off your vivacious energy.
- Eau de parfum: Strange Invisible Perfumes in Aries ($275), a limited-edition perfume infused with Arian-centric notes of lime, cinnamon, rose, frankincense, angelica, lavender, amber, sandalwood, patchouli, and musk.