Here's one for all of you organic beauty fans! I've just heard about this awesome new line of organic perfumes called Aubrey Organics Natural Essential Oils Eau de Parfum, $21.50.
They make six different scents and totally make me think of something that would look and smell great in a guest bathroom at a beach house. All of the fragrances are created from 100% essential oils and they are free of synthetics, preservatives and fixatives.
The bottles all come in two ounce sizes. They are made from frosted glass and each have their own bright color and trademark design on them. This company has been around since 1967 as one of the world’s leading natural body care manufacturers and a prominent involvement in the natural cosmetics industry.
This is a new discovery for me, and I am really excited about them! Since their products can be purchased online or in any Whole Foods Market, I am psyched that the next time I'm food shopping I can check out more of their goodies.
To read more about each of the scents, read more
- Spring Floral Eau de Parfum: smells like a garden! Made from: roses, bergamot, geraniums, ylang extract, cedarwood and vetiver, this is great for the gal who likes sweet flowers.
- Light Citrus Floral Eau de Parfum: seems like something right up my strassa since it is both citrusy and flowery. It's made from: lime oil, lemon oil, pink grapefruit, cinnamon bark, lavender, boise de rose, ylang, jasmine and sweet orange. Mmm.
- Ocean Waters Eau de Parfum: is made from: mandarin, bergamot, lemon oil, geranium, pink grapefruit, rosemary, sandalwood, and lavender. Supposedly this scent has a very refreshing and crisp aroma.
- Jade & Spice Eau de Parfum: is a sophisticated fragrance with a really greeny, woodsy smell to it. It is made from bergamot, lemon oil, ginger, basil, mandarin orange, cardamom, cinnamon bar, clove bud, black pepper, cedarwood, patchouli, sandalwood and nutmeg.
- Musk Eau de Parfum is the one that I have smelled. It's a tad masculine for my taste, it's not offensive or anything like that, it's just kind of strong. Made from neroli, bergamot, fir needle, petitgrain, cedarwood and sandalwood I think this is something you and your special guy could share.
- Angelica Eau de Parfum is the most subtle of the bunch. It's got a powdery scent made from oil, lavender, rose, patchouli, vetiver, bergamot and cedarwood.