Her dress was bright, fun and age appropriate. Her gold jewelry and accessories hit the mark, and her hair and makeup were impeccable.
I hate to say it, but it looks like struggling big sis Britney should try taking some pointers from her classy lil' sister. WhiplashGirlchild agrees - and check out her frugal outfit breakdown of this amazing ensemble!
To find out how you can recreate Jamie Lynn's fab sun kissed California look at home,
- Face: Apply concealer under your eyes and to any areas that are red or uneven. Next, squeeze about a dime sized amount of tinted moisturizer onto a cosmetics sponge and blend well all over your face. Choose a color that is one shade darker than your skin tone for a subtle bronzing effect.
- Cheeks: For an all in one bronzer, highlighter and pop of color, use a cheek palette such as Scott Barnes Chic Palette in Sundance. Swipe your brush along all three colors and sweep them across your cheeks beginning at the apples and working your way out and up toward your hair line.
- Eyes: JLS has a brown-ish copper color that looks fab with her bold tangerine dress and beautiful brown eyes. Apply a shadow such as Yves Saint Laurent Eclat de Givre in Copper Frost all over your lids and then use another color like MAC Eye Shadow in Gorgeous Gold under your brow bone and on the inner corners of your eyes for a brightening effect. Then, line your eyes with a deep brown cream eye liner and finish with two coats of jet black mascara.
- Brows: Not all of us are lucky enough to have dark, full brows like JLS. I would try a chocolate brown tinted brow gel to enhance your brow color. Since your eye brows really help frame your face, your mustn't neglect them.
- Lips: Lastly, line your lips with a neutral liner like Scott Barnes Lip Liner in Barely Brown and fill them in. Next, apply Scott Barnes LipSlick in Satisfied all over your lips with a lip brush and blend well. For added shine, top lips with a dab of Scott Barnes Flossy Glossy in Heavenly. Bellissima, now you are the belle of the ball!