If you haven't heard of Tracie Martyn by now, it's time to get acquainted with your new best friend. No, not Tracie herself, but her famous Firming Serum, a miracle moisturizer that tones, firms, and detoxifies your skin.
The Firming Serum is just one highlight from Martyn's collection, which the British makeup artist turned facialist founded about a decade ago. She's got an astounding roster of A-list clients, including Madonna, Susan Sarandon, Cyndi Lauper, Kate Winslet, Diane Von Furstenberg, Penelope Cruz, Kate Moss, Meryl Streep, and Kelly Ripa. Yes, these women have amazing skin, but they also have help: Some of Martyn's loyal customers have been visiting her salon weekly for as many as nine years.
The philosophy behind Tracie Martyn's skincare line is that it uses natural, organic, and holistic ingredients, and the products are completely free of petrochemicals, dyes, artificial fragrances, and fillers. For details on Martyn's five fabulous products, read more
- Amla Purifying Cleanser ($65) is a concentrated cleanser that uses botanicals, resurfacing enzymes, and antioxidants to help protect and repair damaged skin cells.
- Dubbed a "facial in a jar," Enzyme Exfoliant ($90) helps exfoliate, counteract redness, and balance skin tone. Also, it has a great fruity aroma.
- Firming Serum ($185) is an anti-aging serum that builds collagen, lifts, firms, and shields the skin against sun damage and free radicals.
- LotuSculpt QuickFix Eye Pads ($45) are a great little pick-me-up for tired eyes. These quick and easy pads help diminish fine lines and wrinkles as well as soothe puffy, dark, and irritated eyes.
- LotuSculpt Activator ($50) can be used on its own or with the QuickFix pads to fight crow's feet and dark circles. It is made with hexapeptides, which inhibit facial muscle contractions.