For those of you who have been skimming over my blue makeup posts because you don't think blue makeup is for you, I encourage you to experiment with ceruleans, sapphires and indigos. All of those shades of amazing azures are very "in" for Fall.
Your best bet is to choose colors that contrast the iris of your eye to make them look more vibrant. The blue makeup spectrum ranges from pale pastels to electric brights, so there is definitely something out there for everyone to fancy! Check out my eight-post round up below on bright blue beauty for some great new hues. For more tips on how to wear blue makeup, click here!
- Blue is Back, Part I: Green-Blue Eye Shadows
- Blue is Back, Part II: Turquoise Eye Shadows
- Blue is Back, Part III: Aqua Eyeliners
- Blue is Back, Part IV: Electric Blue Mascaras
- Blue Mascara is B*tchin'
- Moody Blues: Cooling Lip Gloss, Part I
- Moody Blues: Cooling Lip Gloss, Part II
- Great Minds Think Alike: Blue Nail Polish