Oh yeah! Did you ever think it was possible to fall in lust with your makeup? This new Nars Night Series Mini Eye Shadow Palette from the Siren Song 2007 Holiday Collection is swoon-worthy. Perfect for any night out, but especially New Year's Eve, this palette contains colors from the "night" line. It features two new shades from the latest collection: Night Song and Night Rider.
Plus, for $55 you get six shadows that are about half the size of a full single eyeshadow. Since one of those sells for $21, it's not a bad deal, eh? Keep in mind that these metallic shadows are pretty delicate, so you'll want to keep them protected so that they don't crumble. (I learned this the hard way.) Also, this is a limited-edition item, so there's not a whole lot of time to sit on the fence—so if you're going to go for it, do it quickly. I have a feeling this could be an item that sells out.
For a list and description of all six nighttime-inspired colors in the Nars Night Series Mini Palette,
- Night Star (Top left) Sheer peach with gold flecks
- Night Clubbing (Bottom left) Black with gold flecks
- Night Snow (Top center) Sheer white with silver glitter
- Night Rider (Bottom center) Soft plum (almost gray) with silver flecks
- Night Fever (Top right) Black with red pearls
- Night Fairy (Bottom right) Pale purple with gold flecks