We may be in the midst of Spring 2010 New York Fashion Week, but there are a lot of other things going on, and you had plenty to say on a variety of topics. From the insightful to the informative (and just plain humorous), here are some highlights from the week that was.
- "Love it, love it, love it! I was so bummed when she went dark, and I am so excited that she's back to what I think is her best look to date." — lizlee89
- "It's a little too pale for my taste, but I think she looks cute. What I would really love to know is the color of that gorgeous lipstick." — bittersweet_jess
To see the rest of the best, just keep reading.
- "It's not just the size of the implant that can cause the body to fight them. I've heard of cases of women with regular-sized implants becoming gravely ill because their bodies think of the implant as a foreign object. . . I don't understand why any woman would go under a procedure like this." — kohina
- "I'm a little bit wary of plastic surgery in general, so I'm not sure if I could go through with it (would love a tummy tuck though, after a baby the tummy is just not the same), but I think the sheer size of her breast implants were just a problem waiting to happen." — bellafranki
- "Either Love's Baby Soft or (gasp) Malibu Musk. Anyone remember that? I believe I got it at Wal-Mart. Or, Exclamation. Memories; smelly, smelly memories." — Principessa Grassa
- "Tommy girl, Clinique Happy and Abercrombie 8. Now Clinique Happy makes me want to vom." — wtf kas