The following post was written by Elle Sees who blogs at Elle Sees and is part of POPSUGAR Select Beauty.
Hi! I'm Elle from ElleSees, a beauty blog that features tips, tricks, and tutorials on hair, makeup, and DIY. Since Fall will be here before we know it, I thought I'd share some of my favorite beauty products for the season. The best part? Everything can be purchased at the drugstore, making a seasonal upgrade budget-friendly. Enjoy.
- Maybelline Color Show Polish in Dressed to Kill ($4): Burgundy is a classic Fall color, but this polish is a little darker, keeping with the still-popular oxblood trend.
- Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie ($7): Sometimes a red lip can be a little daunting, but this color is darker, giving that "just bitten" look. Plus, it looks great on everyone.
- Jordana Best Lash Extreme ($3): If you're looking for big lashes, give this mascara a try. The wallet-friendly price makes it a no-brainer!
- Wet n Wild Blush in Mellow Wine ($2, originally $3): I love a product that I can wear year-round, and this blush fits the bill. The color works especially well in Fall and Winter.
- Maybelline Eye Shadow Quad in Natural Smokes ($6): If you're looking for a great smoky eye palette, try this one. Each color tells you exactly where to place it on your lid for foolproof application. It works for day (try the shimmery taupe shade on the lid) or night.