- Waldorf Astoria: Starting in Jan., the luxe hotel chain will stock Salvatore Ferragamo's Tuscan Soul line in its landmark destinations. The exclusive collection is scented with citrus, floral, and woody notes.
- Four Seasons: Earlier this year, the Four Seasons hotels and resorts switched from regular L'Occitane to paraben-free L'Occitane products in room.
- W Hotels: If you've ever been to a W, then you'll know just how blissful it is — literally. The hotel group carries Bliss Spa amenities in every room, and you can even hit up one of its on-location spas while you're at it.
- Hilton: Crabtree & Evelyn was once the go-to toiletry brand for Hilton hotels and resorts, but recently the chain switched to Peter Thomas Roth items. If you're a Crabtree fan, however, don't fret, as two of Hilton's other properties, Embassy Suites Hotels and DoubleTree by Hilton, carry different lines within the brand.
- Ritz-Carlton: Put on the ritz at the Ritz and discover Bulgari's White Tea-scented products — in your fancy bathrobe, of course.