- Kerstin Florian Neroli Water ($35): This light spray contains the soothing scent of neroli, a citrus-y note that uplifts the senses.
- Evian Facial Mist ($11 to $17): Lauded for its ability to bring parched skin back to life, Evian's classic fine-mist spray is an airline attendant favorite.
- Wen Sweet Almond Mint Replenishing Treatment Mist ($32): Use this all-over booster to bring new life to a days-old blowout. It also works wonderfully as a hydrator prestyle, or on the face and body whenever a little lift is needed.
- Caudalie Grape Water to Go ($8): Made from 100 percent grape water, the French brand's subtly scented toner instantly awakens tired skin.
- Aveda Botanical Kinetics Skin Firming/Toning Agent ($20 to $48): Rosewater instantly restores the moisture balance in the skin, and smells like a dream, too.
Latest Makeup, Beauty, Hair & Skin