The ninth sign of the zodiac, Sagittarians are known as seekers of both truth and adventure. Thirsty for knowledge, Sagittarians are confident and outgoing. Sometimes, though, their gregarious ways can get them into trouble, to the point where they overstep their boundaries. They typically do, however, take the time to think things through, enabling them to look at the bigger picture ahead. Famous Sagittarians include Katie Holmes, Lucy Liu, Taylor Swift, Tyra Banks, Amanda Seyfried, Katherine Heigl, Julianne Moore, Christina Aguilera, Christina Applegate, Scarlett Johansson, Miley Cyrus, and Britney Spears.
To bring out your inner Sagittarian beauty: Deck yourself out in purple or royal-blue shades, which are perfect complements to your bright and bold personality. Keep travel-sized items in your bag, since you're always up for a journey. And don't be afraid to mix and match unexpected colors and textures; you're a fun-loving gal, after all. Just be sure not to take it to extremes to avoid looking too eccentric. To learn more about the Sagittarian-centric items pictured above, keep reading.
- Eau de toilette: Soular Therapy Astrological Heavenly Body eau de toilette ($26) contains warm and woody notes of bergamot and sandalwood to boost your intellectual nature.
- Shampoo and wash: Zodiac Baby Shampoo and Wash ($18) is scented with sweet-smelling notes of honey and vanilla.
- Sagittarius pendant: The Alex Woo Pendant Necklace ($168) includes a sterling silver pendant featuring an arrow, a common symbol associated with Sagittarius' bow-drawing centaur.
- Pretty polish: With Deborah Lippmann's Santa Baby Nail Lacquer Gift Set ($42), you'll get three chrome-finished shades (intense purple, burgundy patina, and blue patina) that any Sagittarian will love.
- Zodiac compact: The Estée Lauder Sagittarius Zodiac Powder Compact ($70) is decorated with a light-green crystal birthstone and bow-and-arrow design. It's also perfect for the jet-setting Sag.