The eighth sign of the zodiac, Scorpios are excellent investigators who possess a heightened sense of intuition. And thanks to their curious ways, they're often fearless, competitive souls. On a bad day, Scorpions can be known for their stubbornness and temper. But at their best, this complex bunch is dedicated, imaginative, and in control. Famous Scorpions include Katy Perry, Julia Roberts, Winona Ryder, Emma Stone, Demi Moore, Chloë Sevigny, Anne Hathaway, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Rachel McAdams, Thandie Newton, and Kelly Osbourne.
To bring out your inner Scorpion beauty: Deck yourself out in black shades, especially ones with edgy textures. A leather effect nail polish or headband will complement your innate sexiness. Play up your eyes for a sultry effect, and don't be afraid to experiment with bold hair color and vampy lip looks. To learn more about the Scorpio-centric items pictured above, keep reading.
- Eau de toilette: Soular Therapy Astrological Heavenly Body eau de toilette ($26) is laced with a spicy and leafy-green blend of ginger and geranium, further enhancing your oft-intense persona.
- Shampoo and wash: Zodiac Baby Shampoo and Wash ($18) contains sweet-smelling notes of orange and vanilla.
- Scorpio pendant: The Alex Woo Pendant Necklace ($168) includes a sterling silver pendant featuring a scorpion, the symbol of this feisty sign.
- Leather hair wrap: With Sephora Collection's Leather Wrap Ponytail Holder ($10), you get the hardcore look of leather that Scorpios adore, but with a sophisticated feel.
- Red lipstick set: Lancome's Glamorous in Red Lip Set ($40) comes with everything you need to get a hotter-than-hot red lipstick look.