Elizabeth Taylor's White Diamonds clearly did bring her luck; the scent is the best-selling celebrity fragrance of all time. Although nobody will probably be topping Liz anytime soon, in the past decade several contenders for best-selling celebrity fragrance have emerged, and some of them may surprise you. Want to see who the biggest winners in the celebrity fragrance wars are? Then just keep reading.
- Elizabeth Taylor's White Diamonds. Despite debuting 20 years ago, this fragrance still raked in $61.3 million  last year alone.
- Britney Spears Curious. Curious has sold more than 10 million bottles since its release in 2004.
- J. Lo Glow. When this scent launched back in 2002, its first-year sales totaled over $100 million, and it's continued to be one of the best-selling scents every year since.
- The Paris Hilton collection. For the past four years, Paris Hilton's fragrances have made up more than 40 percent  of fragrance company Parlux 's sales, topping the likes of Jessica Simpson.
- Sarah Jessica Parker fragrances. Between Lovely's top sales and SJP NYC's mass market success, the brand has been on top fragrance lists since 2005.
- Gabriela Sabatini's fragrance collection. The Argentine tennis star has been making fragrances since 1989, and has quite the line these days. Last year alone, her fragrances brought in $31.4 million  globally.