- Elizabeth Taylor's White Diamonds. Despite debuting 20 years ago, this fragrance still raked in $61.3 million last year alone.
- Britney Spears Curious. Curious has sold more than 10 million bottles since its release in 2004.
- J. Lo Glow. When this scent launched back in 2002, its first-year sales totaled over $100 million, and it's continued to be one of the best-selling scents every year since.
- The Paris Hilton collection. For the past four years, Paris Hilton's fragrances have made up more than 40 percent of fragrance company Parlux's sales, topping the likes of Jessica Simpson.
- Sarah Jessica Parker fragrances. Between Lovely's top sales and SJP NYC's mass market success, the brand has been on top fragrance lists since 2005.
- Gabriela Sabatini's fragrance collection. The Argentine tennis star has been making fragrances since 1989, and has quite the line these days. Last year alone, her fragrances brought in $31.4 million globally.
Like us on Facebook
Elizabeth Taylor's White Diamonds clearly did bring her luck; the scent is the best-selling celebrity fragrance of all time. Although nobody will probably be topping Liz anytime soon, in the past decade several contenders for best-selling celebrity fragrance have emerged, and some of them may surprise you. Want to see who the biggest winners in the celebrity fragrance wars are? Then just keep reading.