We don't know about you, but this weekend we're dusting off our cutest white sundresses and sitting by the sea. With all your free time this Memorial Day weekend, you can attempt this simple nail-art design by celebrity manicurist Jin Soon Choi. The blue and white color combination is the epitome of Summer style. It screams sailing, sunbathing, and margarita sipping. And if you don't have time to try it before your next vacation, this is one nail-art look that will still be on trend all season long.
Give it a go, and then try this nautical look  — or just shop the hottest new nail hues of Summer. 
- File and shape your nails to a natural square shape.
- Apply a base coat like JINsoon Power Coat  ($18).
- Apply two coats of JINsoon Kookie White  ($18) on the entire nail bed.
- With a thin brush, create thin lines using JINsoon Cool Blue  ($18). Paint the first line from the top of the nail at a diagonal, ending at the opposite side of the nail. Then paint the second line perpendicular to the first line about a third of the way down the nail. Continue painting at right angles from the previous line (as shown in the photo) until you reach the end of the nail.
- Apply a top coat like JINsoon Top Gloss  ($18) for a lasting glossy finish.
Jin Soon Kookie White  ($18)
Jin Soon Cool Blue  ($18)