Bobbi Brown has launched another collection called Pink Quartz. The line is a smorgasbord of beautiful pink and brown limited-edition products — all of which are great gifts for yourself or for your loved ones! My favorite item is Bobbi's famous shimmer brick compact, which has been created in an unbelievably gorgeous golden-pink combo. I mostly use it as a highlighter, but I also love mixing the shades individually on my lids and using them as a shadow as well.
For all of the details about the new Bobbi Brown 2007 Pink Quartz Holiday Collection,
- Shimmer Brick ($38) is a brand new compact that contains five shimmery shades of pink, rose, beige and gold that create a beautiful bronze and pink flush. You can use it as a blush, highlighter or as an eye shadow.
- Best of Chocolates Palette ($55) contains the most popular shades from the Fall 2007 Chocolate Collection. The two-tiered palette includes four eye shadows (Bone, Frappe, Cacao and Chocolate) and four lip glosses (Frosted Pink Shimmer, Pink Mocha, Golden Caramel and Double Fudge).
- Lip Gloss Trio ($40) includes three high shine shades that come in a cute box (perfect for a present, hint). The shades are Pink Sugar, Slopes Shimmer and Buff.
- Pink Quartz Mini Brush Set ($45) is a trio of brushes. It contains a face blender blush, an eye shadow brush, an ultra fine eyeliner brush which come packaged in a small, pale pink case.
- Long Wear Eye Palettes in Truffle and Pewter ($55 each) contains three shades of cream eye shadow, one shade of gel eyeliner and a dual-ended mini shadow and liner brush. This combo is perfect for creating a smoky or subtle eye.
- Pink Quartz Nail Shimmer ($8.50) is a new sparkly shade for your fingers and toes this holiday season! Can be worn alone or layered over your favorite polish for a finishing metallic effect.