Need a little flower power in your life? Luckily, the new Spring 2008 collection from The Body Shop will be available in stores in early February. It comprises five delightful new products: two neutral colored lip glosses, a pink face luminizer, three dual-colored shimmery eye shadows, a bold shimmer cube for the eyes and my personal favorite, two adorable daisy embossed blushes in peach and pink tones.
For details on each of the products, read more
- Blushing Daisy Palette is a sheer powder blusher that contains pearlescent accents to provide a subtle, shimmery effect. The compact contains a daisy motif and two additional shades of illuminating powders within.
- Lip Gloss Bloom is a sheer and shimmery high-shine lip gloss. You can wear these two new shades alone or on top of your favorite lipstick for a sheer wash of shimmer.
- Pink Glow Enhancer is a liquid luminizer that adds sheen and subtle shimmer to the face, décolletage and shoulders. It is available in a flirty pale pink shade complementary to most skin tones.
- Shimmer Buds are pearlescent, powder shadows. They have a soft, smooth texture and provide strong coverage. Each compact comes with two shades which can be used alone or together.
- Spring/Summer Shimmer Cube 15 is a palette of four vibrant shimmery shadow shades. The pigments are very rich so be warned that the colors are very strong. They can be used wet dry, alone or blended together.