Cheerio, mates! Boots, the wildly popular British cosmetics and skincare brand, was developed way back in 1849, but it has finally made its way stateside. Actually, Boots started sneaking into the U.S. in 2004, but only a few products were released, and not in many stores at all.
Now, the Boots products are available to the masses nationwide in more than 1,500 Target stores and 500-plus CVS outlets. The entire collection consists of five different lines, including:
- No 7: An insanely popular cosmetics and skincare brand.
- Botanics: A makeup, skin care, bath, and body line derived from plant extracts from the Royal Botanical Gardens of Kew in London.
- Time Dimensions: A skincare line geared toward anti-aging.
- Mediterranean: A bath and body care line made from natural, wholesome, and organic ingredients.
- Feel The Difference: A collection of vitamins and supplements that help to cleanse and purify your skin.
Boots hosted a star-studded U.S. launch party on Tuesday night at Hollywood's Sunset Tower Hotel. To see a gallery of the celebrity guests — including Paris Hilton, Ali Larter, Christina Milian, and Emmy Rossum — read more
Photos include: Paris Hilton, Ali Larter, Kelly Osbourne, Christina Milian, Emmy Rossum, Sophia Bush, Melanie B., Autumn Reeser, and Constance Zimmer.