Patient, caring, and resourceful, Cancers are some of the most loyal people around. Known for their intuitive, nurturing spirits, those born under this fourth sign of the zodiac often thrive in creative environments. At their worst, however, Cancers can get moody and overly sensitive, isolating themselves from others. This bunch has a tough outer shell, just like a crab, the sign's symbol. Famous Cancers include Liv Tyler, Missy Elliott, Kristen Bell, Gisele Bundchen, M.I.A., Olivia Munn, Minka Kelly, Jessica Simpson, Selena Gomez, and Selma Blair.
To bring out your inner Cancer beauty: Whites and silvers are your colors, so be sure to add splashes of these shades into your beauty routine. A pearly highlighter, for instance, would accentuate your soft facial features gorgeously. Be sure to play up your chest and décolletage, too: they encompass the areas of the body ruled by Cancer. To find out more about the Cancer-themed products above, just keep reading.
- Eau de toilette: Soular Therapy Astrological Heavenly Body eau de toilette ($26), which contains tender notes of white rose and jasmine.
- Shampoo and wash: Zodiac Baby Shampoo and Wash ($20), featuring comforting notes of peony and cedarwood.
- Cancer pendant: Gorjana Cancer necklace ($50), a silver jewelry piece with a ♋ charm, symbolizing Cancer's nurturing personality.
- Nail polish: SpaRitual Water Collection nail lacquer gift set ($20), a four-piece minipolish kit, complete with ocean-inspired hues that are perfect for Cancers, who just happen to be water signs.
- Highlighter: Benefit Moon Beam ($20) captures the essence of the celestial body in makeup form; Cancers are ruled by the moon, after all.