With the series finale this Sunday, we're getting ready to say goodbye to the lovely ladies of The L Word. After six dynamic seasons, the characters have gone through so many ups and downs, but one thing has remained constant: their amazing clothes. Sexy, daring, and always fashionable. To celebrate the ladies' amazing wardrobes, we're giving away some of the actual clothes from The L Word!
From now until Sunday, March 15, you can enter to win one of four dresses worn by one of your favorite actresses from The L Word. There's a gorgeous Gucci number worn by Marlee Matlin, a strapless Dolce and Gabbana dress seen on Malaya Rivera Drew, a Tory Burch sequined dress that shimmered on Pam Grier, and a Paul Smith swing dress, which Leisha Hailey wore. To enter, all you have to do is log in to TeamSugar (if you're not a member, register now) and add a look of your own to any post on CelebStyle (see how after the jump). You'll be entered for every look you create, so there are plenty of chances to win! Be creative and check out the official rules here.
To learn how to add a look, read more.
- Click into any story ("look") on CelebStyle.com.
- Once there, under the picture, you'll find a series of tags and several ways to play: You can comment, send an email, become a fan of the look ("love this"), or add a look of your own. Click either "add a look" link to get started.
- On the next screen you'll be prompted to create a look. First, click on the "add image" button.
- Now a new window will pop up. Leave the tab in "Search ShopStyle" and type in a product description for the item you're looking for (e.g. if you're looking for a black turtleneck, type in "black turtleneck.").
- Once you've found the perfect item, click on the product and it will show up on your look page.
- Repeat for every item that you'd like to include in your look.
- When you're done, scroll to the bottom of the page and click "save look." Your look will now show up with the editor's look on the CelebStyle story (and you'll be entered into the contest!).
Photo courtesy of Showtime