Didn't Britney Spears look fabulous during her surprise appearance on Letterman on Monday? You can thank Ramy Gafni, the makeup artist to the stars, who owns RamySpa in NYC and who founded Ramy Beauty Therapy. Ramy had the pleasure of making up the superstar, who looked radiant despite having just filed for divorce. According to Ramy, Brit was gorgeous and sweet, and only later did he realize why she seemed a little bit somber. When I spoke with him yesterday, he revealed the products behind Britney's new look, which you can create at home for yourself. All products are from Ramy Beauty and are available here.
- To start, Ramy used his Miracle Brow To Go stick (the blonde side) to fill in her brows. Since she had just come from the Rita Hazan Salon where she was taken from a light brunette to blond again, her look was very fair-skinned.
- Next he used Skin Stick #2 as a concealer under her eyes to cover and brighten, then followed that up with Ramy pure radiance pressed powder.
- For a fresh and even look, he applied his Elixir Liqui-Powder Foundation in Porcelain Doll. This product is amazing because it totally disappears into the skin and eventually turns into a translucent powder!
- Next, he lined her eyes with The Perfect Eye Wand eyeliner and eyeshadow.
- For her lashes, he chose his award-winning One Stop Shopping Mascara which happened to be a great choice since it's waterproof.
- Then he used his famous Alive Blush to create all-over color on her eyes, cheeks and hairline.
- For an extra bright and awake look, he added a little bit of his Hint Of A Tint In A Pot to the apples of her cheeks.
- On her lips, he used a new product called 2Lips in Call Me Red. This is a really cool and compact lip solution that combines a cream lipstick on one end and a lip pencil in the other.
- For the finishing touch, he added a little bit of his lightest, vanilla-colored highlighter to the upper part of her cheekbones from his Classic Beauty Cream Quad.
For the rest of Brit's beauty regimen, read more
You may know Ramy from his endless press attention or even from a post I did a little while back about wow brow kits. Ramy is so well known for creating perfectly arched and manicured eyebrows that he has earned the title on the street as "The King Of Brows." His stuff is definitely worth checking out.