To ring in the new year with glitz and glamour, Chanel Beauté designers Dominique Moncourtois and Heidi Morawetz have created a makeup collection in light, sparkling shades reminiscent of the winter sun. The formulas all have satin and iridescent characteristics to them, which leaves your skin looking radiant and golden. All products are currently available in stores and online.
I have most of these products so once I have the chance to review them, I'll share a review. For a detailed list of all of twelve of the pretty products in the Chanel Noel Holiday 2007 Collection,
- FACE: Poudre Universelle Libre Loose Powder in Mereille (a light beige with gold flecks).
- CHEEKS: Irrèelle Blush Silky Cheek Color in Neroli Rose (a soft sparkling baby pink).
- EYES: Les 4 Ombres Quadra Eye Shadow in Radiant Gems (four shadows in silver, bronze, rose and white iridescent) and Ombre D'eau Single Eye Shadow in Vague (silver pink).
- LIPS: Two Lèvres Scintillantes Lip Glosses in Rose Crystal (silver pink) and Bronze Crystal (sheer shimmery gold), Two Rouge Double Intensity Ultra Wear Lip Colors in Violet Sapphire (bronze pink) and Amber (bronze taupe) and a Rouge Allure Luminous Satin Lip Color in Dazzling, (a light, coral red).
- NAILS: Three Le Vernis Nail Polish in Dèlice (iridescent peachy pink), Pèpite (silver pink) and Dazzling (coral, red).