This year, there's a big to-do with another Chanel shade. The brand's Jade ($25), a green with a slightly hazy undertone, sold out almost immediately after it launched in September. In fact, it's now going for some pretty crazy prices on eBay — upwards of $117. Wowza. But that doesn't have to stop you from wearing an almost-identical match. While some of the options below might not be exact replicas, they're pretty close. Have you tried any of these Jade Green dupes yourself? Which ones are your favorites?
For more options, keep reading.
The following suggestions aren't perfect matches or they're harder to find:
- Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Milf ($14) — Sold out.
- MAC Peppermint Patti — Hard to find.
- Quirius Erin Island ($6) — A similar tone.
- Orgasm Cosmetics Nail Lacquer in Easy, But Not Cheap ($6).
- OPI Damone Roberts 1968 — No longer manufactured.