Each year, American Beauty Cosmetics puts together a Holiday 2007 look. When you go into Kohl's (where it is sold exclusively), you can pick up one of these 'look cards' and all of the products used in the photo are listed. Usually there is one new product in the group and the rest are already existing shades, but this year there are two new products: a Luxury for Lids Eyeshadow Duo in Champagne Toast and Pretty Glossy Luscious Lipshine in Gala Pink.
This card is intended to facilitate your getting-ready process. For example, when it's time to do your makeup for a big night out, you don't have to think about what colors will complement each other since the colors are already chosen for you! This season, the look is called Winter Wonderland, featuring Ashley Judd.
For a full list of prices and products in the American Beauty Holiday 2007 Winter Wonderland collection, including the two new shades due on counters in just a few weeks,
- Luxury for Lids Eyeshadow Duo ($14.50) in Champagne Toast
- Pretty Glossy Luscious Lipshine ($12.50) in Gala Pink
- Ultra-Easy Automatic Eyeliner ($11) in Mocha
- Double Lush Mascara Plus Primer ($12.50) in Lush Brown
- Blush Perfect Cheek Color ($15) in Bit O’Pink and Decadent Pink
- Ultra-Easy Automatic Lipliner ($11) in Peony
- Luxury for Lips Moisture Rich Lipcolor ($12.50) in Pink Punch
- Enduring Beauty Longwear Lipcolor ($12.50) in Candy Rose
- Moisture-Wise Continuous Hydrating Cream ($22.50)