Have a looky at a few products from the Chanel Summer 2008 makeup collection, which is expected to trickle out between April and May. The star items from the collection are clearly the Soleil Tan de Chanel (powder bronzers) and the Lumières Facettes (iridescent eye shadow quad).
The colors within the collection are earth toned and shimmery with a few fun hints of Miami Beach pinks and corals. If it reminds you a little bit of the Nars Summer 2008 Exotica collection, it's because both collections have incorporated browns, khakis, and iridescence to create an elegant safari look.
For a full list of products, prices, and colors in the collection, read more.
- Soleil Tan de Chanel Moisturizing Bronzing Powder ($48) comes in Desert Corail, Terre Epice, Terre Ambre, Desert Bronze, and Sable D'Or.
- Bronze Universel de Chanel Sun Illuminator ($45) is a shimmery liquid bronzer.
- Limited-Edition Collection Essentielle de Chanel ($85) is a multiuse makeup palette for eyes, lips, and cheeks.
- Ombre Essentielle Soft Touch Eyeshadow ($27.50) comes in Tigre (bronze), Nomade (pink rose), Khaki (khaki green), and Safari (stone brown).
- Lumières Facettes Eyeshadow Quad ($55) comes in Oasis (contains khaki, bronze, coral, and pink shimmer).
- Ombre D'Eau Fluid Eyeshadow ($30) comes in Atoll (golden sand).
- Stylo Yeaux Waterproof Eyeliner ($26.50) comes in Vert Bronze (green bronze) and Espresso (dark brown).
- Inimitable Waterproof Mascara ($27.50) is available in Emeraude (jade green).
- Glossimer Lip Gloss ($26) comes in Gazelle (praline pink), Pinup (frosted golden peach), and Seashell (soft, shimmery pink).
- Rouge Hydrabase Cream Lipstick ($26) is available in Leopard (golden coral) and Rose Flamingo (bright pink).
- Rouge Allure Satin Lip Color ($30) comes in Naive (pink nude) and Curious (nude brown).
- Aqualumiere Sheer Lipshine ($26) is available in Zanzibar (soft peach) and Mauritius (bronzed coral).
- Le Vernis — Nail Colors ($19) comes in Antilope (frosted golden brown) and Flamingo (bright bubblegum pink).