Yesterday, I showed you what was coming for Fall, but in just a few short weeks, Nars Cosmetics is going to launch a stunning four-colored eye, three-colored lip, and two-colored cheek Bridal Palette ($65), which will be available exclusively at Saks Fifth Avenue stores. The sleek, rubbery black case, looks just like their other famous, artist palettes, only this one is filled with nine of Nars' best-selling shades.
This palette is all you'll need for your honeymoon or even for the big day (well, while you're at it, throw in some foundation and mascara, too). In fact, it reminds me a lot of one of their discontinued palettes, which I used to haul around with me on holiday and to the gym — it's that amazing. There are a few changes in this version that are definitely for the better such as Albatross, a new powder highlighter and a perfect-pink lipstick in Roman Holiday — and trust me when I tell you this is something you won't want to miss. Can't take the suspense? To find out exactly what's inside, read more.
- Powder eye shadow in Ondine is a medium-brown plum with gold shimmer.
- Powder eye shadow in Nepal is a pale rose with subtle, soft shimmer.
- Powder eye shadow in Edie is a bone-base color with shimmer.
- Powder eye shadow in Night Fever is black with red pearls so it looks like a deep purple. I love using this in the crease or as a wet/dry liner.
- Lipstick in Mitzi is a creamy, shimmery strawberry pink.
- Lipstick in Roman Holiday is a soft and delicate pastel pink.
- Lip Lacquer in Baby Doll is a cotton-candy pink.
- Highlighting Powder in Albatross is a soft iridescent cheek, brow, and nose highlighter.
- Blush in Orgasm is a shimmery peachy-pink cult favorite.