As you are well aware by now, spring 2008 collections are out in full force creating all kinds of beauty buzz. This new line from Therapy Systems happens to be launching way far away in April, but I've been lucky enough to get a sneak peek at the goods.
While some might call it small, I call it succinct. The six piece collection contains two lipsticks, two gel blushes, a powder blush and an eye shadow. All of the colors were inspired from looks seen on spring runways, and the names come from chic Greek and Italian hot spots. So I'm not pulling your leg, this April Fool's Collection is very real!
For a description of each of the colors and the prices, read more
- Tequila Sunrise Coral Powder Blush ($20) is a shimmery coral blush that gives most skin tones (especially olive skin) instant warmth.
- Portofino Rose Gel Blush ($24) is a sheer, dewy and creamy gel blush with a little bit of shimmer. It can also be used as a lip tint.
- Santorini Coral Gel Blush ($24) provides cheeks and lips with a subtle touch of coral shimmer. It should blend easily with your fingertips.
- Mykonos Eyeshadow ($19) is a pale, shimmery, gold metallic eye shadow that looks great on most skin tones. It can be worn all over your lid or blended with other shadows.
- Capri Lipstick and Naples Lipstick ($20 each) are two perfect sheer shades for spring. Capri is pink and Naples is coral. They are both extremely creamy, smooth and moisturizing since they are formulated with Vitamin E, and the colors are soft enough for everyday wear.