Feeling as tired, dull and dry as your skin looks? Don't worry, here's a quick and easy at home recipe to brighten your complexion and put the life back into your lackluster skin. All you'll need is some gram flour, turmeric powder, lime juice, olive oil and milk. Sounds easy enough, right? Here's what to do:
- Add one teaspoon of gram flour into a clean, medium sized mixing bowl. Gram flour is in the chickpea flour family and is a very popular ingredient for facial exfoliators in India and Pakistan.
- Next, add a pinch of turmeric powder to help disinfect and cleanse the skin without drying it out.
- Then, add in about four drops of fresh squeezed lime. Limes are packed with Vitamin C and AHA's. They help to lighten and brighten even the oiliest of skins.
- Next, drip a half teaspoon of olive oil into the bowl and slowly begin to emulsify the mixture. This will help moisturize the skin. Lastly, blend in a half teaspoon of whole milk to soothe and calm your face.
- Stir the ingredients together and apply the mixture to your skin for half an hour or until your face starts feeling a little dry. Then wash your face first with warm water and then with cold water. For more DIY Spa Treatments, click here.