Want to get the look? For Danilo's tips, just read more.
- Spray Pro-V Volume Root Lifter Spray Gel ($4) onto damp hair and blow-dry the hair upside down to help create volume and a base.
- Next, section hair into a side part and divide into three sections (one on each side and one in the back). Tightly braid each side section upward and away from the face.
- Take the back section and pull into a high-slung pony. Split the ponytail into two parts, twisting them into a rope. Be sure to incorporate the side braids into the twists.
- As you twist the hair, pin the "twist braid" into place by knotting it up around itself.
- Finish the look off with Pro-V Texture Hair Spray ($4) and the addition of a pretty brooch.