Diane Kruger attended the Host premiere last night with a sleek style that was inspired by the runways. Adir Abergel wanted to create a sophisticated style with lots of shine to complement her black Thakoon dress. Here's how to get her premiere look:
1. Abergel applied Fekkai Full Blown Volume Styling Whip ($25) to damp hair.
2. Then using the arch of the brow as a guide, he created a deep side part.
3. Diane's hair was blown out with a large round brush and tucked behind the ears.
4. To get the two-textured look, Abergel applied Brilliant Glossing Cream ($25) on top of the hair, leaving the ends more voluminous with a spritz of hair spray to finish.
5. Diane's polished hair was accented with starburst earrings and standout lashes.