The following post was written by Elle Sees , who blogs at Elle Sees  and is part of POPSUGAR Select Beauty .
With Summer in full swing, the hot temperature and fun activities have me changing up my beauty routine. Today, I'm sharing products I love that cut my beauty routine in half and last all day!
1. Forget messy primers in the Summer! Try a few quick sprays of this Skindinävia Primer Spray  ($14) and your makeup will stay all day. I even spray a little more after my makeup is finished.
2. A CC Cream, like this one from It Cosmetics  ($38), helps hide redness, gives a natural coverage, and has SPF 50.
3. To keep lashes curled and to prevent mascara from sweating off, a waterproof version is a necessity. Maybelline Volum'Express The Rocket Mascara  ($7) is one of my favorites.
4. For blush, I love the Mai Couture Blush Papiers  ($30). I just wipe the paper on my face where I'd like some color. It's so easy and removes any excess oil, too. Not into blush? Mai Couture has paper foundations, bronzers, and highlighters.
5. The quickest and easiest way to apply color to my lips is with a lip crayon, and I rely on these Neutrogena MoistureSmooth Color Sticks  ($9). They're moisturizing, come in eight colors, and smell like watermelon!
What products do you rely on for easy Summer beauty?