All our favorite denizens of Sterling Cooper were out in full force last night for the Mad Men season premiere, and Elisabeth Moss absolutely glowed. Her look was simple and straightforward but so pretty and elegant that we couldn't pass it up. Plus, the neutral, sheer pinks she wore look great on almost any skin tone. So to find out how to re-create this fresh look for yourself, just keep reading.
- Keep it simple by using a black waterproof pencil right along your upper lash lines. Dot the color in between your lashes for an almost invisible but nicely accentuated look.
- Then, apply a shimmery sheer peach cream shadow like Urban Decay Cream Shadow in Whipped ($17) from your lash line to slightly above your crease. Follow by sweeping a shimmery powder shadow in a shade just slightly lighter than your own skin tone from your lash line up to the crease, and blend.
- Use a coat of a soft black mascara like Maybelline Full 'N Soft Waterproof Mascara in Brownish Black ($7) on your upper lashes.
Lips and cheeks:
- Start by applying a liquid luminizer like Benefit High Beam ($18) to the apples of your cheeks and along the tops of your cheekbones for added definition.
- Then, sweep a rose cream blush like NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Rose ($6.50) on the apples of your cheeks, and blend upward.
- Line your lips with a neutral pink lip liner like L'Oreal Crayon Petite Automatic Lip Liner in Barely Pinks ($7), and then follow with a sheer, slightly creamy pink gloss like Topshop Glaze in Antique ($12).